Reviews for Melt Down
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 6/5
After a couple months of being in a relationship, Raven and Beast Boy get to sate some of their deeper desires.

Haha, Cyborg was shut down before he could even say much.

With that, the Defrost Saga is complete.
AnimeArtist5 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
this story is one of my favorites
good job
nice work
DearDreadful chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Oh he melted her alright he set her a flame
LW12 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
nice story
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was also a goof story, although Defrost was my favorite.
IanZakk chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Fantastic, sensual without becoming straight up smut. I applaud the class and ingenuity with which you approached this. This is my favorite pairing and you've definitely written it well from the beginning of snowed in to the last word of meltdown. Job very well done.

Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I wasn't one of the ones that asked for it ... but I am HIGHLY pleased. Very nice "first time" example. Letting BB lead with his instincts was good. I haven't read the prequels (a situation I can see I'll have to rectify soon) so I don't know how Raven got her Emotions in a nice row, or how she "overcame" Rage. But I'm glad she did.

Excellent stuff. Goes into Favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Flinxie chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
amazing! i LOVED it! great work!
CurlyBookWriter94 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hmm pretty good please make another?
13Grell13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
that was so amazing! i absolutely loved it! great job!
nintendocookies chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Mistress Rikka chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is really good. I love the ending!
Maveryck92 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I thoroughly enjoying this AND the fics connected to this story. Amazingly well written and quite a cute (and realistic) story line. Not a bit OOC in my opinion. You did a great job. Please continue writing BBRae fics.
-Your Biggest Fan
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I'm happy. Very happy. Thank you

It didn't take Beast Boy "long" to regain the strength he lost with everything that happened to him.