Reviews for Silent Courage
god damit that alex is an ass i dont get how they just ignore that hes making an ass of himself. yes i can see it happening a little and people ignore but hes waYYYYY overkill like damit
Dragon chapter 6 . 6/9
Am I the only one who doesn't know who Link danced with?
You mister, are one of the best writers I could possibly see in this world. Some stories already have a hard time writing personalities and their quirks, but you make it seem like you've gone through them before, as seen by your writing. Good job, and continue writing for the best of all Legend of Zelda Fans.
AMaeJay chapter 31 . 2/27
Oh yay! :D

Though I wasn't on Fanfiction at the time this was finished, I'm excited for this next one, and I look forwards to it!
darkyami1214 chapter 28 . 5/19/2014
Dang... my Cous was right, this story is completely worth it :D

(I'm sure you know her as Zelda's Spirit93)

I'm sad now, two main characters already off the bat dead...

Epona you will be missed.

Rosaline, as much as I hated you at first, you didn't deserve to die like that... She was such a dynamic character towards the end. I love this story. I MUST FINISH IT!
Spotty-Chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
It's me again! (i don't think i've reviewed much of this one... ;A; How could i not review every chapter of my fave story? Maybe 'cause it was almost finished when i started reading... Oh well, i've reviewed and will continue to review for Tale of Legend and Bonded Triforce w

Well, my reason for reviewing is... Would you mind if i maybe did a fanart/cover for this story? I mean, it's fine if you say no and all but... I was just wondering... *looks down at feet*
mamamittens chapter 30 . 11/24/2013
A round of applause, please, for this amazing work of fan fiction! Holy crap, it took me a couple of days, but i finished it by god! I love everything you did, it was pulled off beautifully. When Epona died i was like "Noooooo! Da***t, Epona! You were the best horse there ever was, My Little Ponies can go eff themselves! You will be missed!" And the closing lines? Brilliant! I always feel dorky when someone says the title! I get so excited. So, without further ado,
Keep Calm and OC' On!
Shadowed Novice chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
Mihang chapter 30 . 8/14/2013

I can't believe it's finally over. You're such an awesome writer, and you committed to seeing this story through to the end. I'm so proud of you! *blows nose*

Even though it caused me much pain, I'm glad you didn't choose an ending that led to everyone surviving perfectly. Not everyone comes away whole with war, and you pretty much got the gist of it.

I can't really think of anything else right now. It's been fun, eh? PM me if you ever need something. :) (you've got a friend in m- /shot/)
Lady Fai chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
Nooo! The super special awesomeness! Gone!

This story was really great. I enjoyed it.

What happened to the fabulous demon we all love to hate?

And you still didn't tell me why Sheik reacted!

Don't tell me there's going to be a sequel!
alfred pierce chapter 30 . 8/13/2013
I just wanted to quote your reply to my review really quick. "In the climax, I think everything was hard." "Yeah, but as I've said, climaxes are hard because you spend so much time building it up, and to end it in about a second or so wouldn't be good." "Maybe in the future my climaxes will improve." Yeah... nice word choice, (sarcasm) XD

Anyway I was a bit sad when Alex dieded, I RELATED THE MOST TO THAT A-HOLE!

Overall that fanfic was spectacular! 3/3 pieces of the triforce! Best story since Twilight Princess.

Literally the BEST fanfic I've read, from start to finish. Loved all of the characters (Alex #1) and I thought that the stpry progression paced well enough except for a few chapters.

I can't wait to see what you do next :D

I wish you luck with your future climaxes! (I couldn't resist, I'm sorry! XD)
NekoKitty13 chapter 30 . 8/12/2013
... I should be glad, this was an awesome story! But... I'M SO SAD TO SEE IT GO!
The Silver titan chapter 30 . 8/12/2013
bravo, bravo, bravo you did quite well, never thought anything was bad right from the get-go. thank you so much for the help, either the website is not clear enough about stuff, or I just cant understand the black things all over my screen. keep a lookout for my first story, it was kind of inspired by this.
crazycfm chapter 30 . 8/12/2013
Three words.

Best. Ending. Ever.

Yeah, some of it was depressing, but it was epic at the same time. Very, very good story
jumpydoll chapter 30 . 8/12/2013
*crying* Wow, that's just... So perfect! Even though it's not perfect! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

I can't believe how far you've made this! I really can't. Bravo, and I hope to see more in the future.