Reviews for Blinding
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh, I shall feed you. This was beautiful, I loved the memory of climbing the tree.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Oh, my gosh, the fluff! The fluff! I love that he hid them, so it was private. Just between them.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Beautiful written.

I like u let thor tell loki a childhood memory that show thor trust in loki strength
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I'm very lucky to have discovered your stories! I have a lot of bromance for the time being. That was so cute and lovely. Good to see that they're working together after everything that happened in all the previous stories you posted.
Keep up the good work!
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love your version of Thor and Loki's relationship. So sweet
Maia2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awww, so adorable. I want in on their secret hiding place and to be held like that. Then again, I want them to have it all to themselves. No intruders. Just perfect for them.
I'll always appreciate that through the fluff, you're still continuing to develop your story.
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Honestly, I feel bad for encouraging addicts, but...I REALLY LOVED HOW THOR ALWAYS WENT TO FIND LOKI WHEN THERE WAS TROUBLE! *sniff* it was a beautiful moment :) keep up the fantastic work!
AutumnFirstLight chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
awwww, so fluffy!
Elise chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Ahh. Sweet, and awesome!
Raelaar chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Just read each part back-to-back-to-back and I must say they are amazing. I'm going to smush the three of them together and throw them into my top 5 favourites on this website! :D
Scfilover chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Your stories are wonderful: you capture them both so well that I can see this happening. They really are two sides of the same coin meant to be brothers. Brilliant :)
livingintomorrow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
A charming story indeed!
L.C. Lane chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
As always, a great work. I wish you guys would expand on this; continue the series you've done with Loki and Thor. You guys are so fantastic at this you REALLY shouldn't stop :) I'll tell ya what: if you feed the readers, we'll feed the authors :) Sound fair?
Ale chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was adorable. I loved it :3
perihelion12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
"You are a son of Asgard and my brother and I love you. These are things that will always be true, no matter what else happens."

"It must be true, if you say so, brother. You have always been the worst of liars, after all."

Okay, THAT was the absolute most adorable thing ever. This story is my new favorite among favorites. I can never get enough of Loki/Thor brotherly fluff. Please write more of this, because it is so, so awesome and I love it. :D