Reviews for GB Plus Me Pt 5: It's About Time
deepfathom chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Dude. This story is really deep.
Fall Out Girl 85 chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
HA! I knew Oracle was the old Jennifer! And Poor Egon's gone now. Hope the two Jennifer's get out ok, and did you hear Ghostbusters III is in the works, & I heard Without Bill Murray.
FangirlFangirlOnTheCeiling chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
Haha as a massive Supernatural fan I got the start was supposed to be a parody. Nice touch.
But seriously I've been waiting for this for sooo long! And woah! Was not expecting that big spoiler! Always thought something was up with Oracle...
deepfathom chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
whhaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...?!111/?1XSKJOAIJCFJKLSDTJK;GL!
FangirlFangirlOnTheCeiling chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
NOOOOO
I need more right away! Thank you so much for updating! I need to know what happens - it's driving me to insanity!
deepfathom chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Ooh nice! This seriously keeps getting better and better! And kudos to you for updating on the 30th anniversary! That's awesome.

I just love your characterization. The canon characters are spot-on and your OC's are all brilliant. Each one has their own personality, quirks, and you really know your way around them. Your writing style is also very clear and so much fun to read. It lets the reader focus on the plot rather than flowery language or huge descriptions.

Well done! Keep at it, hon. :)
FangirlFangirlOnTheCeiling chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Ahh! I have been waiting AGES for this! Aha the Doctor Who references spread throughout this story please me so so so so much!
I really love this, absolutely perfect. Can't wait to see what happens between Jennifer and Egon!
Lorraine Smith chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Nice detailed sentences!
deepfathom chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Dangit, why are you so good at this?
Fall Out Girl 85 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
I still think Oracle is Jen & when the WAR is over I hope she & Egon can talk. Cant wait for the next update, but take your time im not going anywhere! lol.
wildmushrooms chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
Thank you for this story Catie, it has been such a great read!
I hope you come back to writing Ghostbusters fan fic one day, I really enjoy your style.
Plus, you know, it's a story about Egon - who doesn't love Egon?!

deepfathom chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
AJHFKDKLSKVJHIEPOESKFKFKLWHAAAAAA?! 8O
*dies*
(Ok, I got one of the Dr. Who references, but...just...WHAAAAA?!)
bakerstreetirregular chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
So glad to see an update to these, which I just started yesterday and couldn't stop. Thank you so much for remembering Harold Ramis. Things won't be the same, but I'm sure he's up there chuckling about all this...or smirking with that adorable smirk and mirth in his eyes. I'll look forward to how this turns out. Great story and if Jenny doesn't get it yet *sigh*.
Fall Out Girl 85 chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
I think Oracle is Jennifer. Cant wait for the update! RIP Harold Ramis!
Fall Out Girl 85 chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
Read your other 4 stories of these. Love em! Cant wait for the update!