Reviews for Hey, Lucy
mannieskeddie chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
this was so beautiful you are so talented to but a hard person like me to tears
devineggins4 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Man I'm a dude and I cried. Nice job it has the aspects of a great story. I can feel the sadness while listening to Lucy and reading.
domxnstrousthings chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh my gosh this is so sad... and beautiful. I cried reading this!
CoffeeSelly chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Amazing. I don't have any other words. Many of your stories make me cry and I actually feel the character's pain! You're awesome, keep up the good work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
i had to wach shannaynay to stop crying shannaynay!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Sad story
oneandonlyluver chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I died a little bit. Thanks. Haha. It really was great though, and I really liked it but now I have to just go and cry for a bit.
Moonbeam-987 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I absolutely adore Kucy, and this made me fall even more in love with them. I am sitting here crying my eyes out, probably freaking my family out, but I could care less... This was one of the most heart wrenching oneshots I have read, and even though I cried through half of it, I still love it!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This one gave me even more feelings. If you keep it up, I won't even be alive to see BTR tomorrow or avenge your death.

Just. . . the song okay. You know what the song does to me. And Terrible Things, okay, just combine two of te saddest songs in the entire world in ONE story. IM FINE IM FINE IM FINE NO IM NOT. ILL NEVER BE OKAY AGAIN EVEN IF KENDALL WILL.

I love you!
Serendipulous chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I always review on stories that make me cry, and this was one of them. I hope you know how amazing you did on this.. you should be very proud :) But if you didnt cry writing this then you cannot be human. just kidding. Seriously though.. crying everywhere. so amazing. I'm jealous.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Megamind chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Absolutely wonderful. Beautiful
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 1 . 7/17/2012

annabellex2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was SO sad, but good! : )
KSchmidtluvr24 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was the most amazing and saddest story ever. I pretty much cried my head off. And I'm thanking you for doing a Kendall/Lucy story. Cuz there are hardly any Kucy stories. But anyways great job. And poor Kendall. :(