Reviews for Kill Me Now
Black Raven chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ye are awsome I understood all of it hope ye can keep writing sincerly OZ no I am not a 'e I an a she dont be mean I speak a dirty british :',(
3GilXOz3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I GET IT! Ha. My mind is as twisted as urs. XD
kagako chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
asdfghjkl;'
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL /sobs
I LOVE IT
GREAT JOB kchwofi
NightWing18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I think I get it. It's really good!
little-lordess-light chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I believe I understand what this story's about but I'm not to sure. But this is really deep Katie. But I like it so your good! :D
-L.L.L-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hm... seems like it's either Gil's or Oz's thoughts as they go insane... Not sure, just getting the impression. Would you care to explain your reason? Would you care to explain this?
LovelyDemon chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Indeed confusing, is this based on the newest chapters of PH? That Gilbert... uhm shoots Oz? Well I think I get it... but not for 100%... care to explain?
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i...get it...somehow i really do get this fic O.o it's hard to explain but it's like oz is confused on what he wants i guess, he wants to feel nothing but everything at the same time. he wants to die but live, he wants gilbert but then he wants nothing...Hmmm...I think i understand it a bit...I gues sthat means my mind is messed up. Pssh well i already knew that :D
lol i love this XD but could you explain it to me the best way you can anyways so i know if i am right? :D I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
-Crazylady out-
Yukinachan72 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
You write just like me when I am in confusing mode! I love your writing, you need to make a book of your own! This is really awesome!
Primordial Falls chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
...WOW. Deep.

This is quite good, of course there ARE the basic minor spelling errors (but since they're so inconsequential, I'll ignore them :D) Hmm, not really much to improve. I'll just give the basic suggestions: get a beta, proofread a little, might want to work on your summary a TINY bit, etc..

Other than that, it's all good.

We share the same mindset; messed up, misunderstood, mistaken, but when we find someone that truly understands, it's as if all the colour has returned to the world, infusing it with