Reviews for This World A Wonder
Alfirin-Lover chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
updatttte! love this story!
Secret Thought chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Great story :-)
Lucy Beale chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Pleeeeease update :D I found this like.. uhmm.. yesterday or something and I am addicted! :)
Totes McGotes chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I have to admit it, I really want Will and Puck to be together. Puck's relationship with Sara is really nice to read. Please update soon!
Nala RAK King chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I know this may annoy you, and I don't mean to be annoying. I just want you to know about a mistake you have... Yiddish is a mix of Hebrew and German, or Hebrew and Polish, and I speak Hebrew. In Hebrew every verb (and sometimes nouns and adjectives too) can be said in either a female way or a male way. So taking example from one of the Hebrew words you have in your story, "ahuvi" would be saying "My love (to a guy)". "Ahuvati" would be saying "My love (to a girl)". I don't really care all that much if you change your story (it's your story, it's up to you what you do with it), I just wanted you to be aware of the mistake. (By the way, "abale" means "daddy" so why did you choose that Sara will call Puck that?) I have never in my life watched Glee, so if you're just using the nicknames from the show, I'm sorry if I bothered you. On another note, I enjoyed your story a lot and thanks for publishing it. I hope it continues and that it will have a happy ending. Oh, and for some reason I can't seem to upload your newest chapter, chapter ten, either in this story or in your other story, By Moonlight. I hope it's just a temporary bug.
angelzcry chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
This is really well written, I'm very jealous of your mad skills. Keep up the awesome work :)
Totes McGotes chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Oh boy. I love this story a lot, and I'm really ready for the next chapter to be up! haha. Update soon!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Again, brilliantly written. I like how you've developed Santana and her family. Loved the pithy dialogue between Puck and the medics. I wonder though, why Puck's sister speaks Yiddish and not Hebrew, the language of the Jewish people.
Lillia-Lillia chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awesome first chapter. I like your writing style and your portrayal of the characters. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
thats really cute, I want to know what happens next! I love how mature you made Noah, it's really endearing.

continue the great work!

Lots of Love

Zee
anon chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
please more. not enough good will/puck stories
Greys has become my life chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Still conflicted about a sexual relationship between Will and Puck. I so want Will to be sexually satisfied, but I think Puck needs a celibate relationship with an adult so he doesn't get more messed up...
Greys has become my life chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Another great chapter! And I love reading about Will and sex so much, that I am conflicted about Puck's offer! :) I want Will to be the Good Guy he can trust and who will be a non-incestuous father figure. But when you wrote that Will got instantly hard and that Puck noticed, I can't help but wonder (slightly hope?) if something will ever happen between the two. Maybe Will could just go into detail with Puck about his Book Club experiences. He certainly seemed well versed when talking to the movie director...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
I am really enjoying this story and the development of Puck and Will's relationship.
Mimiminaj chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Wow, Mr. Schue and S&M? Intresting. Liked Kelly's storyline, and i still love the name jessica : )