Reviews for The Meaning of Sacrifice
Ellietigerwolf chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
I loved your story, I loved that cute relationship between Sherlock and his daughter! 3 Please update or do a sequel, maybe you could do it when Sheri as a teenager? Awh I just loved that story, nicely done :)
Sherlockreader chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
Chase and Mycroft is such a great relationship! I've loved this story in every way possible xx
Sherlockreader chapter 29 . 5/24/2013
wow.
Sherlockreader chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Sylvia Anderson? his name is not Sylvia you know, that was just Gatiss being a joker! There is an actress called Sylvia Anderson it was a joke :D
Sherlockreader chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
So much left to read! Enjoying it V much (it's a bit metal though) why is Moriarty back? (Not complaining) looking forward to reading the rest when I can keep my eyes open!
SR x
Reichenfallen chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
After this chapter I am now completely hooked on your Fanfic this chapter was brilliant I loved the argument between all the officers at The Yard and I am now defiantly going to be referring to Mycroft as The Demented Mary Poppins hilarious!
Fudge7000 chapter 40 . 4/17/2013
Really enjoyable story, well thought out plot, thank you!
No. 88 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Okay okay okay okay. I give up. I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP. I'm so conflicted. :( Horribly, evilly conflicted. I shall, then, resign myself to sleeping while listing to Blood on the Pavement overandoverandoverandoverand overandoverandover again, because that song is fabulously, terrifically sad and feel-inducing. So until we meet again, my friend.
No. 88 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Is it bad to fall in love with an OC? Like, is that possible? Because I absolutely adore Chase.
No. 88 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Okay, I lied. I have no willpower. :)
No. 88 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
...Okay, I have to sleep now, as I have a busybusybusybusy day tomorrow (involving school, homework, getting a friend hooked on Sherlock, etc.), but I swear to God this will keep annoying me until I read it. Annoying me? How could such a good story possibly annoy me? BECAUSE I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO READ IT. *sob*
SpiritRose3496 chapter 40 . 3/8/2013
Oh My God. This story is absolutely fantastic and wonderful and interesting and extremely creative and... I could seriously go on for ages. I really love it (especially the beginning with the "I Believe in Sherlock Holmes" movement) and I'm never bored for a second. There are a bunch of plot twists that are interesting and I love how you've explained Sherlock's abilities as well as Moriarty, Sheri, and her mom. This whole story is really great and thank you so much for writing this!
Samantha Easter chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I just wanted to let you know how amazing I found this story. I downloaded it and read it on a plane ride and it kept me enthralled for hours! I was initially skeptical about the all the OC's but I loved Chase, Clarky and Sheridan. I was really happy that you didn't have Danielle be a big part as I thought she was a little Mary Sue-ish but I loved Sheridan and would have loved to see more Sherlock/Sheridan interactions. You really kept a great pace and had me guessing most of the time. I thought Irene was the woman from the ball but Sheridan came out of nowhere. I loved her interactions with Mycroft and found the Mummy/Mrs. Hudson dynamic very realistic.
I sincerely hope you write a sequel or another Sherlock story as this one was a pleasure to read!
Samantha
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
love it sooooooooo much
Guest chapter 40 . 8/23/2012
I found this story when you last updated it, and i've been reading it nonstop, 40 chapters and all. this is a terrific story. i love fanfics like this, that are long and obviouly took time and thought. i hope write more, a lot more. stories like yours keep Sherlockians like me from going crazy while waiting for season 3