Reviews for Loose Cannons
MidnightDusk2104 chapter 8 . 1/18
Have you thought about making another AU fanfiction of Mass Effect, because yours is really good and I would like to read another one.
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
There should be sequel to this! Even if it's a one shot you need something about Shepard's first day out of jail and all kinda of hilarity that brings Garrus and she together again!

Or after she becomes a model Bounty Hunter and he crashes in on another of her jobs!

This is a really fun AU! You should keep it going!
Emilinia-sama chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
don't suppose you'll write an epilogue or something? just to, idk, round it all out?
Digital hell 12 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I love the story can't Wait for the next update
Emile-A239 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
I would enjoy seeing more of this. Maybe a Shepard-Vakarian buddy cop duo... just thinking of that makes me laugh.
someone.took.my.name chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
This was a good damn story.
lazyguy90 chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
This is pretty great.

Nifty work on this.
A Guy Named George chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
I really enjoyed this, very well written. I do hope there is a sequel though. :P
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I was so happy to see chapter eight but then got sad when I saw this story was completed.

Please tell me there will be a sequel and that it will have a bit of romance that is slow build, and maybe with a bit of lemon to it.

Chapter was awesome, really good ending

I'm glad Shepard plans on doing her time. By not fighting the system, Im sure that Garrus has a bit more respect for her, and is probably why he lowed her charges. Besides helping with the hostage situation, she showed Garrus that she wasn't all bad by not running and showing Garrus she is trust worthy.

I don't blame Shepard for staring at Garrus's butt,
masterdude94 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Lol I'm not sure what to make of that last line, but that was hilarious! Yeah, I am definitely liking this story! And I like how "Commander" Shepard is just so witty. It really fits her, as a character. And it is even rubbing off on Garrus already, though it looks like he already had a bit of snaz to him.

Thanks for the chapter!
Abacus chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Wait a minute. That's all? If that's all, then it'd be like a kickass show getting canceled after an awesome pilot episode. D: A second episode is a must. And a third. And a forth. Yes.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this story! Since you're the writer, I gave the first chapter a shot, was instantly hooked, and have been following the story ever since. Interesting characters, fun premise and plot, and the chemistry / banter between Shepard and Garrus was thoroughly entertaining. Thanks for writing! :)
Magery chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Couldn't help grinning the whole chapter. Their interactions were fantastic. And Garrus pulled through! XD
rubberleg chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Liking the speed of these updates, and where this is going
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Thank you thank you thank you for continuing this story and thank you for such quick updates

You know I usually only read m rated fics (I love stories with lemons in them) but I make an exception for your stories because you are an awesome writer and this story just draws me in.

Please keep up the amazing work.
masterdude94 chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Ahh oops, i forgot to follow the story last time, and ended up missing a chapter. Ah well, I got it now.

And those two chapters are awesome! A little strange, Shepard tazing a batarian...in the eye...in front I a child. Yeah, that part was weird, well, not so much tazing a batarian part as much as doing it in front of said child.

Lol and Garrus still arrested her. *facepalms* Man, oh well, maybe she can convince them to hire her or something. Then she and Garrus can be partners! Wouldn't they both just love that? :P
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »