Reviews for If Not
Lottiesnow15 chapter 21 . 8h ago
I am loving these! Great writing
LaiChan chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
Oh fuck. I'm all emotional now. Damn.
Nicely done.
LaiChan chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
To tell the truth, I actually like the Viktor centered slightly better than the Ivy centered ones. I don't mean to say I'd only like to read from Viktor's PoV. It's just when it comes to portraying their emotions regarding each other, doing it from Viktor's point of view seems, what's the word, harder? Well, that too, I guess, but that's not what I was going for exactly. Anyway, it's more appealing for me to see things from the point of view of the broken, world-weary man who's even reluctant to 'dirty' the fresh eyed, innocent (from his point of view) young girl than from said young girl's point of view. It just is.
Again, thank you for this one again. :)
LaiChan chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
12. Someday
I want my points in oatmeal cookies if I'm right.
LaiChan chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
Well, this one is so short but for some reason I just liked it so much. Ivy is so sly here, and it's subtle but not too much. Cute and doesn't drag on. Just the right size for a quick, delicious snack in between meals.
LaiChan chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
This one was cute, and could actually fit into canon.
LaiChan chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
I like this bits and pieces kinda format. Not everyone prefers 200.000 drama works. Well, I read those too, there are some good ones out there, but this format is soo much easier.
Anyway, nice going on connecting the two drabbles. Thank you for this one. I hope you don't mind if I sometimes just say thank you and something nice, even if it's small. I can't always pull an insightful review about a 1000 word chapter out of my arse. It's just that I noticed that you seem to welcome feedback and since I understand it's appreciated I think I'll try my best to review as often as I can. Some chapters may elicit a little more out of me than others though.
LaiChan chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
This one is my favorite so far. Thank you for writing this. It certainly puts them under a new perspective, even if it's a very, very unlikely one. Oh, well. That's what fiction is for. Anyway, it was very nicely done, and generally speaking (and by that I'm referring to all chapters, as opposite as to this one only) you've managed to maintain suspension of disbelief so far, raging from the more mundane scenarios to this one I'm reviewing for. What I mean is, since your characterization puts everyone's behaviors and reactions within the spectrum range of , if not right down believable, at the very least acceptable, I, as reader, am able to buy in the improbability of the situation you choose to depict, however improbable.
Do I sound like Mordecai or what? :D (I've been stalking him from afar and practicing)
Anyway, thanks so far. I'ma just keep reading. Just thought I'd show you some love. You deserve it for putting in the time and dedication for writing and sharing this.
Kiwi chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I'm enjoying these a lot :)
Murasaki19 chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
I need something happy for God sake ;_;
Murasaki19 chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
why WHY! D;
Seliit chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Vhy have you stopped? I said moar, and I mean MOAR. Taek your pen and write, Authoress.
Mauriot chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Gracious, this is wonderful! Ive been wondering, are you having them in their human forms or normal forms? If it is the normal forms, could you do something with tail pulling?
Murasaki19 chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
ASHGAGDJAS WHY? D: Omg you're a monster (still love it x'D )
Murasaki19 chapter 14 . 7/3/2013