Reviews for If Not
syd chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
thank god you exist. i love these 3
loveydovey14 chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
OMG...Ivy! Oh Viktor, she'll always be with you. Was Mordecai the one who shot her? Or some other enemy?
loveydovey14 chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
I thought this was done. But nope! More chapters! Oh...my. The last chapter. They really have grown on each other, haven't they? Is there any more coming? I'd love to read more!
CyborgCinderella chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Wow, ok I really like this. Although I did get a little confused with the jumping around for a bit, but its fun to read. Looking forward to more :3
Seliit chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Give meh moar bitch! MORE. NAOW.
Palimpest chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
This made me smile. Something as simple as potato and meat soup :)
LizzySkellington chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
I like this story. For the most part you keep Viktor and Ivy in character, I like their inner thoughs, and I like their relationship. However I do get confused at times where and when they are in the relationship. Also, I noticed that you use modern songs in this story, which is fine. If I were you, I would maybe use songs that were popular in at the time, to help the story feel more like its in the 1920's. This is just a though. Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
Ann onymous chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
I like your style of writing, I hope you post some more soon : )
loveydovey14 chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
Aww, more cute chapters. And you're quite welcome! It's my pleasure to read these.
loveydovey14 chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Hello. I've been a silent reader for the past few weeks or so, and I'm sorry I didn't review at first. But I just love these little drabbles! Ivy and Viktor are wonderful together, and they're portrayed very well here, just being themselves. I'll keep checking back for updates!
QuestSeeker chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I love these stories! Victor and Ivy are the cutest pairing ever!
de chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
good job
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
YES. Oh, yes. One of the best things about these two is in watching Viktor run up against the issue of having no idea what to do with Ivy as the person (and woman) she's becoming. I can't wait to read more of this drabble series!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3