Reviews for Further Mutations
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
I'm dying here, you left such a cliff hanger! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I wrote before saying I was like you, I forgot to elaborate. I am also a girl and also read that really long Wikipedia page about Spiderman. I've read only one comic. You've inspired me to write fan fiction as well!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
I love love love the story! I'm like you, I just got into Spiderman and think he's the best thing ever! Please please write more.
Somebody knows chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Please update soon!
JackFrost-300-TrueFrost chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
cool liking story so far really do!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Hmmm... I'm not sure... If this ' Richard Parker ' is Peter's dad then I do not think i'll like it that much... Still, the mutation parts pretty good.
PercyParker10 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Update soon. :)
amb chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
keep weighting the story
Kingdomkeeperluv chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I loved this chapter as much as I love...well...Kingdom Keepers! I honestly wonder what will happen to Peter. Oh and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Nova supposed to be a boy? Just wondering. Please update soon! I honestly love this story! :)
Dark Dragon 4x4 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
cant wait to see where this ends!
The 5th Alice chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
OML dudee. I friggin' love this story!
PercyParker10 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Update soon :]
JexxTheScribe chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Egh. Seriously, Peter's dad is the enemy here?

I dislike that.
fillerusername chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Well, I'm a fan of the movies, and a guy. I would get the comic books, but there's hundreds and I don't feel like buying that many. Good job, somewhat sappy at points, but it's a pretty awesome job. Does Richard know spidy's his son?
Kingdomkeeperluv chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Please please please update! That was such an incredible cliffhanger! I wonder what will happen when Richard Parker realizes that his own son is Spiser-Man. Or maybe this might be a different Richard Parker...Oh the possibilities are endless! Now I wonder how Gwen and Peter are going to be able to explain the fact that Peter now has red eyes to Doctor Conners. Please update soon!