Reviews for The Heretics' Story
Clownfood chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Alright, I love you now. I'm at the first chapter and I'm already addicted to this. your writing is just wonderfull!
LILITH chapter 31 . 3/13/2005
Wow, belive

I love hardin and sidney more now.

You are a great writer
Anom chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
this is one of the first Vagrant Story fanfictions I read, and I'll admit the Sydney/Hardin thing put me off a bit at first but the writing is so incredible I just couldn't stop. Between this and Burning Bridges you've converted me to a fan of the pairing, congrats!

I love your characterization of those two characters, you obviously put alot of thought into them and the little idosyncracies that make them real. I also thought the description of what elements their souls were was very cool, and the 'titles' chapter, though short, was great. Kind of chilling but really cool.
Lunar chapter 11 . 2/12/2003
These little things have a way of making a person shiver. You have a definite flair for that good old fashioned gothic... too thoughtful to be horror, to subdued to be romance, just gritty enough to have a real sort of feel to it. In short, charming! how about a short pov with Hardin pondering Joshua? I'd be interested in your take... _
MC chapter 21 . 2/3/2003
Beautiful, but never long enough.
Lunar chapter 17 . 11/25/2002
it's been a while since I cruised by and as usual your new stuff is both intricate and insightful (wow, two 'i's in a row!) Reading your Hardin studies are like little excercises in characture, and never fail to make me stop and think about the interplay of personalities in the game. Is good!
KMS chapter 15 . 8/26/2002
Beautiful, just beautiful. I read "Burning Bridges" and loved it, and I'm so glad you shared these snippets. I usually don't haunt , but as they weren't up at Altistic... Anyway. Your writing is top quality, much-needed in this fandom. Thank you.
Starvoicereason chapter 14 . 7/29/2002
I love this.

It's so insightful... I wish I had this game. Surely I wouldn't be able to really get into like I do your writing... but hopefully, because I've read this, I could see more than I usually do. It really changes the way you see things, a fic this good.

Thanks!

-SVR
Harukami chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Ellcrys, this is /incredible/. I was delighted when I saw you had more up for your S/H work, and now that it's here... I'm just blown away. Congratulations on another incredible piece of work.