Reviews for The Call of Arcane Lore
SilverEars chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
*squeals excitedly*

..Wow. Okay. Don't usually do that, but.. ah hem, now that that's out of the way..
That was AWESOME! So AWESOME! You are amazing! :)
I can't wait for more! So EXCITED! :)

I'm working on what is probally the last chapter of my fic, still.
I'm getting to the end now, though. I'm kinda sad, but, excited at the same time! :)
I hope you'll like how I end it. :)
Chronomentrophobia chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Update, please?

And, uh, not to undercut you, but I have an IQ of 157. It's gotten me into a lot of trouble.
Tintti chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I really loved your fic because it made me so happy. Love is such an incredible thing and you depict it perfectly. And of course RAISTLIN AND DALAMAR ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! ( although I am not a Raislin fan anymore *sniff*) And your notes in the beginning of the chapters are really funny! I can totally see myself in you because I too am a crazy FAN GIRL. Im looking forward to the next chapters and THANK YOU!

(and sorry for my bad English Im from Finland )
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
It looks like I have another book to get into lol! Know that I have a list started of all of the books I wish to get as a wish list lol! Ah nothing like holding a book in ones hand and flipping pages -swoons-
I really love this! It's really good and I look forward to more!
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Wow.. You are so amazing with this! :)
I mean, my Dragon-Lance story is good, but I don't have much patience for details.
The only story of mine that has a lot of that is my Zelda: Twilight Princess story with Link and Ralis as the main couple. It has to be detailed, for obvious reasons, I mean the game is, plus all my extra original content, so.. :)
But you really good at this, and the timing of the different scenes, too.
I LOVE how Raistlin and Dalamar are with each other, and I liked the fact that everyone is supporting Raist but the girls. So stupid, they deserve whatever happens to them. :) And the mages's Conclave is dumb, I've always thought so. :)
Anyway, point being, you're amazing! :)
You'll have to tell me when you post this on DeviantArt, 'cause I want more of the love scenes, too! :) I'm just SilverEars on there, though. :) Do you have the same name as on here? :)
JadeRose chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Yeah! it is about time I got this chapter! I have been waiting on it sense you posted the first one. I loved the fact that you have your characters thinking instead of just running in to fight. I also love the little flashbacks that show the more romantic side to the relationship between Raistlin and Dalamar. I agree they are so damn hot together. Now if only i would not have to wait so damn long for the next chapter.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I copied the chapter, and I'll read it this week, then review when I come back, most likely on Friday, 'Kay? I just have a lot to get done before I have to go today
DarkStar chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Please please give me another chapter. I was not a fan of this fandum until I read your story and now I cant wait for the next chapter. I think I am going to go crazy if I dont get a new chapter soon. The pairing is very very hot and I want more! BTW so that you can have freedom to write whatever and however you want you may want to think about going to AO3 as you can have as many sexual seens as you want without people bitching about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I am a big fan of yours and that was why I gave this story a chance. Now that I have I am so happy that I did. I only read slash so this was also a turn on for me. BTW my IQ is higher than yours. it is 136