Reviews for Your Trash Is My Mate
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 46 . 9/14
Your Trash Is My Mate has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in August at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
funio10 chapter 46 . 9/3
So I read this in three days. Which should tell you how much I liked this story.
I was just looking for some Tanya/Bella stories and good stories on this pairing are really rare . At first I wans't sure about this one because most of the futa stories focus on the futa part and so the story turns into smut every hapter. But not here. I loved how built up the relationship between Bell and Tanya and between Bella and the rest of the Denali coven. I loved you characterization of everyone.
The fact that you added archangels to this story and so made Bella a supernatural being but not a vampire was also really original and really great.
I loved this story and I can't wait for the sequel _
india-guest chapter 46 . 9/2
Love it
Len Stormcrow chapter 46 . 8/24
Well done
S.Warrior chapter 46 . 8/22
Awwwww babies
milagglad chapter 46 . 8/22
Esto fue esplendido...esperando con ansias la secuela
Edge Maverick chapter 46 . 8/22
continuara...?¿ piensas hacer una secuela o continuacion
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 46 . 8/22
Great story... Well done !
indigobenson23 chapter 46 . 8/21
Awhhhhhhhhhh. So beautiful can't wait for more!
tabby1216 chapter 46 . 8/21
can't wait for the sequel!
andrewpine chapter 46 . 8/21
So will either of the babies be futa like their other mommy?
Will there be more trouble from Eddie and his daddy in the future? i am too lazy to go back and re-read the last couple chapters to see what happened to those two.
Luce The Genius Panda chapter 46 . 8/21
I love this ending. I hope the sequel won't be that long :)
See you in the sequel, good luck :D
Michi the Mischievous chapter 46 . 8/21
This chapter is awesome, but I'm dying to know what the Voltaire are gonna do to Edward.
tammyleeroberts chapter 46 . 8/21
Awesome is there going to be a sequel
wkgreen chapter 45 . 8/10
Raunchy is for the second day of the honeymoon. ;)