Reviews for Sinstán
ImperfectIsPerfect chapter 6 . 8/16
This was a relly beautiful story, with a really beautiful idea behind it
Noip13 chapter 6 . 8/13
I've been following this story for a while- checking in every so often- and I'm thrilled to see it's updated! THANK YOU! But even more, I'm once again bowled over by the sheer creativity of how the after-effects of Stonehenge influence Merlin. What a cool, amazing, and scary ability for Merlin. I didn't really know how you were going to keep up with the insanity of the last few chapters, but this is a really, really effective follow up, and I can't wait for more.

Also, I feel really bad for that physician. He's going to have nightmares, I guarantee it. On his wedding night, he'll stare up at the ceiling and think of that young man who told him, that he was sorry, that it wasn't his fault what happened to his family. That stuff sticks with you.
TheSkyeDragon chapter 6 . 7/30
...I LOVED THIS WOW! This is SOOOOOO good! Please update soon, I loved this so much! I cant wait to read more! :P
DalekQueen7 chapter 6 . 7/21
I found this story a few years ago when it was only four chapters long and was really sad when those four were over. It's so wonderful that you're still updating! I don't care it if takes you a year per chapter (so long as the next chapter isn't an abandonment chapter), since every chapter seems to be even better than the last. I love your use of old English within the text - it gives the story a pleasant sort of nostalgia and adds to the whole medieval aura. Your characterizations are also wonderful. Sometimes authors have difficulty keeping all the voices straight, but you have done it splendidly. Great work! I'll definitely continue following.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 6 . 6/26
You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this got updated! It's so good! Thanks so much for writing- I can't wait to read more!
el.paradox chapter 6 . 6/20
Poor Merlin! To see Gwaine's death like that... and now he'll have to deal with an Arthur that knows of his magic. I hope things get better.

Thank you for the update!
dmarie1184 chapter 2 . 6/19
Wow. Such imagery! And I loved this line: "no one had warned him about the crushing weight of the past." That simple sentence says so much. As someone who is greatly interested in history, I have often wondered about the stories objects and places could tell us. A weight that we couldn't possibly bear to be sure.

I am really glad I found this story. I hope you keep updating! :)
finn1013 chapter 6 . 6/18
I still love this fic. Think it's the only Merlin fic I follow now and it's soooooo good. Thanks for updating again.
mersan123 chapter 6 . 6/18
Of Ryne what can I say? This story is just too good to wait a whole year for an update. However, better a late update than none at all.
Heavens, how is Merlin going to cope with this new/old 'power'? This would break most people that is for sure. Not only that, he now has to face Arthur. Arthur who now knows his secret.
Just how will Arthur handle his rather fragile manservant I wonder. I hope with a fair amount of patience and compassion. However, this is Arthur we are talking about. Sigh.
Brilliant chapter. You have me totally intrigued as to how this will pan out from this point. So looking forward to it.
Many, many thanks.
DragonThetan chapter 6 . 6/17
I am greatly enjoying this story, but please don't make us wait another year for another update!
Ladyliz2 chapter 6 . 6/17
This story is amazing. You should update if you can!
a.narnian chapter 6 . 6/17
Well, this answers a question that occurred to me a few weeks ago when, for no clear reason, I suddenly remembered this story: had it been finished? I remembered that they'd got to Sarum/Stonehenge, that the stones themselves had 'taken' Merlin, but not whether there was an ending. Anyway, I love the choice of place - I've thought before about writing something that involves Stonehenge before - and the feeling of mystery that this piece has.

Which leaves me with a question: 'together and forward', or 'together and everlasting'?
EvaTodd chapter 6 . 6/17
IT LIVES! Very glad to see an update from this. Would obviously love to see more, and I hope that I won't have to wait another year? XD Ah well, I can wait. Also, EXCUSE YOU about Gwaine. WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST BE HAPPY?
eilonwy77 chapter 6 . 6/17
Oh, I really hope we get another chapter sooner than a year! I love this story. It's one of the few I remember even if updates are far apart. I really want to see what Arthur will do next. And poor Merlin...
morbidbookworm chapter 5 . 5/15