Reviews for A True Champion
Chamber Enomous chapter 1 . 5/22
No need to kill off Espeon... You could of just dumped him with Red's mother as a remebering gift and comforter if he blacks out from the crowd again.
KitsuneLament chapter 6 . 5/10
i really cant wait till this gets updated its such a good story
This is an amazing and well written story. Your chapers surprised me by the length and your style of writing is amazing. Keep up the amazing work and I hope you continue to write with gusto.
Are you going to continue or what
FanatischerLeser chapter 4 . 1/13
I didn't notice it in the last battle but here it was kinda more obvious, your Pokemon have more than four attacks. That was always bothering me in the games the lack of many attacks. Good to see you canged that.
wolf09 chapter 6 . 1/5
Awesome story, loved every bit of it. I believe, historically speaking, Red only the lost twice due to overwhelming odds. Can't wait for the next chapter.
* But nobody came...
ParisIvashkov chapter 6 . 1/1
I can't believe you're actually picking this story back up! I love your characterisation of Red and can't wait to read your updates in the future.
dragonfighter11 chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
So we SHOULD be expecting a chapter for this in about a month? If so, awesome cause this story, and the idea behind it, is far to great to be left behind 3 I can't wait for more of this amazing thing~ .
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
Well they are vsing a champion that trained for 4 years. Add the fact Red is one of the stronger champions.
Crack Pairings Are More Fun chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
I'm glad this is still going, and I look forward to seeing Red's fight with Sabrina.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Well that just went full retard
Majin-kun chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
Ho, boy~
That ending still gives me the chills. Awesome work man.

Glad to see you're thinking of maybe picking up this bad boy again. Must be my favorite pokemon fic of all time. And it only has 5 chapters.

Looking forward to some harem expansion.
Some RedxCynthia sounds just about right. Power couple. One of the only females to challenge Red, and the only male worthy of Cynthias's affection.

Hopefully Pikachu will stop Red. He seems quite crafty, and will know what they will face once they become reknowned murderers.

I'll be faving to make sure I get the update.
Good luck with your studies man. If you ever need any help with this story, let me know.
LunarShadow 1906 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016