Reviews for A True Champion
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 5 . 7/29
Literally found this story minutes ago, and now it's over...

Please come back!
Rihan K.A chapter 4 . 7/26
Please update your story because its an amazing one. 5 chapters is not enough, need moreee!
Cant Catch This chapter 5 . 7/13
Hope you update
dzelel chapter 5 . 6/21
please finish it dude. ..
pltrgst chapter 5 . 6/15
well? what happen next?
pltrgst chapter 1 . 6/14
Red don't need no legendaries to win? aint that double negative?
looks great btw
Yiloise chapter 1 . 6/5
Please continue. It's a good story. That's all.
Master Gold chapter 5 . 6/2
This is THE best Red fanfif I've ever read. Please write more and update...
The Reader and Writer chapter 5 . 5/28
OMG This is awesome. Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter if it will ever come. What a cliff hanger.
claymore78 chapter 5 . 5/21
Bro got issues.
Speedyquader chapter 5 . 5/3
I wish I could log on to give you a PM with an OC, but regardless, this story is AMAZING. I hope you get a new chapter out soon, and am in awe of how you can weave together a characters such as this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Liv chapter 5 . 4/18
I LOVE your story. Best Red story I have read by far. I love the way that you portray his character and give him such depth, it makes such an interesting story and he is so badass!
Please continue this I beg you! You are the only person who has managed to write Red in character while maintaining correct grammar and a great plot, please keep going!
lolreader39 chapter 5 . 3/15
Damn, how long will this cliffhanger last for? I'm not one to rush the authors usually but it's been so long... This is such a great story! I hope you have not abandon it.
sssweety chapter 5 . 3/6
I like it very much, one of the best fic I read in this fandom. Please don't forget this fic, so much potenzial, so much waste to put it on hiatius. The feeling of Red and his pokemon... can't wait to read more. Thank you very much for this story, bye bye
scranity chapter 1 . 2/16
You've already finished the fic, but in my opinion the best option for Red's final spot would be to simply have it left blank. The way you've characterized him makes it seem like he probably wouldn't want to forget Espeon, and by only going with five he never will.