Reviews for A True Champion
The Reader and Writer chapter 5 . 36m
OMG This is awesome. Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter if it will ever come. What a cliff hanger.
claymore78 chapter 5 . 5/21
Bro got issues.
Speedyquader chapter 5 . 5/3
I wish I could log on to give you a PM with an OC, but regardless, this story is AMAZING. I hope you get a new chapter out soon, and am in awe of how you can weave together a characters such as this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Liv chapter 5 . 4/18
I LOVE your story. Best Red story I have read by far. I love the way that you portray his character and give him such depth, it makes such an interesting story and he is so badass!
Please continue this I beg you! You are the only person who has managed to write Red in character while maintaining correct grammar and a great plot, please keep going!
lolreader39 chapter 5 . 3/15
Damn, how long will this cliffhanger last for? I'm not one to rush the authors usually but it's been so long... This is such a great story! I hope you have not abandon it.
sssweety chapter 5 . 3/6
I like it very much, one of the best fic I read in this fandom. Please don't forget this fic, so much potenzial, so much waste to put it on hiatius. The feeling of Red and his pokemon... can't wait to read more. Thank you very much for this story, bye bye
scranity chapter 1 . 2/16
You've already finished the fic, but in my opinion the best option for Red's final spot would be to simply have it left blank. The way you've characterized him makes it seem like he probably wouldn't want to forget Espeon, and by only going with five he never will.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 5 . 2/4
And you stop it there without any notice about a new chapter coming afterwards.. At least i found this just now and i haven't been waiting for a year and plus. Still going to favorites.
TheBreakman chapter 1 . 2/1
You still continuing this? I really hope you are, it's my favorite Pokemon story on this site.

And as for Red's new sixth Pokemon, I'd say Lapras, to make a connection to the HeartGold and SoulSilver remakes, where he has one instead of an Espion like in the originals.

Also, If you're going to include mega evolution, would color would Red's Mega Charizard's flames be? Since a normal Charizard's flames turn blue, would Red's Charizard's flames take the next step and be green?

But please, get back to me on this, cause I really would like to know if this story is dead or not.
shredr chapter 5 . 1/2
Hello, shredr here, if you wish to reply to this, just pm my account, shredr. Anyways, I have really enjoyed this story so far. I really wish for you to Continue this story, because I love stories with overpowered main characters. I really also would want to help you with your stories sometimes. So, keep this in mind, and we'll be alright.

Stay safe my friend, and may the force be with you.
shredr
Ziodyne967 chapter 5 . 1/1
Still waiting...
Serithus chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Just discovered this amazing story and I hope you find the time to post some updates in the near future. Cheers
lightner2o13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
whats with the no talking
Downer chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Miss this story so much.

There's only a handful of good stories compared to how many pokemon stories are out there. Hopefully you'll come back to this sooner or later.
RecnepsRulz chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Damn man, I just found this story yesterday and wow, that cliff hanger really bugs me! But I will wait for more, as I am never one to quit a story!