Reviews for Over The Edge
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
please update wonder what happens good chapter
Ilerre chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I don't like how Gibbs just barge in Tony's life and takes over his life as if it was his right. He's ordering Tony around, he' telling him what to do and never living him a choice. He's even taking over the baby and leaving Tony to just follow his barks and orders. Even if Tony is tired, he's also heartbroken because of Ricky and the death of his friends and his sudden paternity. He doesn't need Gibbs toying in his life like this and just rolling over like a dog. I loved your story and it really pissed me off when you just wrote Tony being, once more, following Gibbs's order and letting him rule his life.
Unofficial Fangirl chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
OMG aahhhh I'm loving it! Can you please pm me when you put up the next chapter.
gosgirl chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Yay for an update. Lovely heartwarming chapter. I love the way they are slipping into a comfortable routine and how much Ty is bringing them together... and awwww... let the poor guy have a taste. *grin*
tweetygibbs chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
hoping for more soon and a happily ever after
angelscatie chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
maryhell chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Positively decadent.
Megth chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
So glad you are back! What an amazing chapter - just so good! Loved the humour and the teasing. And the ending is really promising!
Athena13 chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Oh, that was a chapter like triple chocolate cake! I'm so enjoying this story.
GingerMeggs chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Lovely! Simply lovely... these boys are really starting to find their feet in this 'new' relationship. Very much looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Please may we have some more?
Ginger :)
DS2010 chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
fun and flirty thanks :)
Like the idea of thinking of tony as chocolate cake ... YUM
AmyH chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Positively dead from the adorableness of this chapter. Sappy as hell but sweeter than that. Loved it!
Frigidbrigette chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
OMG I love this story, this chapter was so sweet. Please post again soon!
DiNozzos probie chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Oh yay! This chapter was so sweet from start to finish! The slow burn is killing me, but I love it! This story just gets better and better! PLEASE update again soon!
Tacpebs chapter 12 . 7/25/2013