Reviews for Make him my uke
AceSakurai chapter 5 . 3/28
Pls continue! I wanna see Mada be uke!
It would be osm if you posted again. I would love to see what itachi tries next. With izuna?
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. I really enjoy the story and I find it interesting! I really do hope Itachi beds Madara. That'll be really cool.
lovestarlight19universe chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Me me me!. Pleeeeeease do continue
True Guardian Angel chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
please rewrite i want to see what happens
SukaUzumaki chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Please keep writing this! :3 I though it was a really nice story I like the way you portre the characters a lot!
NamePINK DEATH chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Meee! EEEEEEEEEPPPPP! I love this story!
Admiral IzuSasu chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
God..this was just so hilarious I can't get over it hahaha Just wanted to say that I think this one has been my favorite story that I've read so far. I lol'd throughout the whole thing. You need to return and finish this immediately
Admiral IzuSasu chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Awh man, this was getting exciting haha. Good work though still. It was gloriously humorous yet still had that Uchiha charm. I shall hold out hope that you will one day return and continue this one.
y chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Write more pls
Gazingatmoons chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
I would like if you continued this story! It's such a good book and it really feels like I'm reading in Itachi's POV :)
ItachiUchiha chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
It's hard to find such good fanfictions because they are mostly about sex and don't have any plot. I really smiled all along and really, really think that this is the best fanfiction I've read lately. Please continue this story, you really have talent in writing this!
ladybug chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
ok omg you must continue this fanfic I beg you!
Rossie Uchiha chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Please,please, pretty please finish it, I absolutely love it.
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 5 . 9/18/2013