Reviews for Sea and Shore
Darlingyourewithme chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
naww :)
true love and an honest wish - amazing :D
Space-Case7029 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Good chapter. I'm really enjoying this story. It's kind of like Disney's 'Little Mermaid', but different at the same time. Looking forward to more. Audra
JayBee188 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Well, you made me go from excited to sad. :( That's great writing.
BrennanBooth chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Great story. Can't wait to read more.
daisesndaffidols chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Very interested in seeing what's going to happen next
JayBee188 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
:D I like this story.
Darlingyourewithme chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Loving this story, different, but intriguing! Can't wait for more :D
daisesndaffidols chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Hope Booth finds Temperance soon...
bblover228 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
You have me hooked with this chapter. I await the next chapters wondering how Temperance makes out in the circus and does Booth find her there. I hope for a quick update.
bblover228 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is a pleasant little story so far. I have to admit I wasn't expecting the mermaid twist, very clever.
chrissym453 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
AH! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! PLEASE update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Is this supposed to be like, a cross between The Little Mermaid and Bones? If so, epic. That was my favorite movie as a child, and Bones is my favorite show now. I've actually thought of storylines similar to it. Good job.

One suggestion though, when writing, try seperating the paragraphs a bit more, especially when people are speaking, and use a bit more proper punctuation. For example:

Slowly, she crawled upright, stopping when she noticed her state of undress. Normally she didn't mind at all, but she had no idea how humans would react to it. Covering herself as modestly as she could with her long hair, she walked towards the noise on her wobbly legs.

Booth's breath was caught in his throat as he saw a young, naked woman emerge from behind the dune. Realizing exactly how wrong it was to stare, he quickly shrugged off his coat and handed it to her. He turned around respectfully and waited for a few moments.

"Are you all right, miss?" he called out over his shoulder. Opening her mouth, she closed it abruptly, bummed about her voice. Looking around she spotted a branch and after having retrieved it, she crouched down, writing her name in the sand for him to see.

After she had crouched down and written her name in the sand, he crouched next to her. "Are you all right, Temperance?" Standing upright, she nodded, smiling thankfully.

It just makes it a little easier to read. I edited a couple of sentences to make them sound a bit better as well, I hope you don't mind. I'm simply trying to help. Good job, though. :)
SheJustDoesn'tKnowItYet chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Brennan not speaking is very weird! wow! this is great! :)