Reviews for Jade Grey
robertsmom chapter 82 . 7/30
Excellent story. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
tbuttram chapter 82 . 12/30/2015
Why did you not finish this story it is clearly very good but left unfinished.
I don't understand why people do not finish something like this you all want a good fan base and when you have it you leave it undone. So many stories are like this and I am just about ready to not read fan fiction anymore get me interested in a story and then just abandon it, good while it lasted.
sillie j chapter 44 . 5/21/2015
Why do you say it was Christian's fault to sleep with Elena? He was underage! You said earlier he was about 16 in your story when it happened and Elena is still Grace's friend, so older than Christian, right? I have liked the story so far, but right now slight inconsistencies in the timeline are starting to get to me a bit. Like when Jade was abandoned, you wrote Carrick called Christian on the phone, and you made it sound like he was much older than 16 then, didn't he still live at home?
Love-stitch chapter 82 . 2/1/2015
Ooo I love it read it all in one day please update
kelmal chapter 82 . 6/4/2014
Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 82 . 5/21/2014
Pleeeaaassseeee! Don't leave this unfinished! Please update!
Adela chapter 82 . 5/20/2014
I can not wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 82 . 5/13/2014
Please update ASAP! :D loved this chapter! :D
Guest chapter 82 . 5/12/2014
Wow, what an insightful chapter. Thank you so much. I've really missed this story. This story is so unique. I can't wait to read more about Jade & Luke with their kids & the adoption. Plus how Jade's relationship with CG & Ana grows.
R-J briggs chapter 82 . 5/13/2014
Absolutely a wow chapter can't wait for more
chatterbox33 chapter 80 . 4/25/2014
I love Jade's backbone! Just so you know, in American courts of law grandparents have zero rights to grandchildren, even when there are cases of neglect. Grandparents have to fight to prove neglect then seek visitation etc. It's horrible but true.
chatterbox33 chapter 67 . 4/25/2014
I have really enjoyed watching CG evolve. And Jade is a great character. Great story
cakes21 chapter 81 . 1/27/2014
I really like this story very good read keeps you wanting more. But was curious if this is the end of the book.. if so I was slightly disappointed in the ending. Let me know if there will be more to come.
Joy chapter 81 . 1/16/2014
Hi, I am new to fan fiction. I love your stories.
But when did Ana and Christian got married?
I am not that good at reading. Thanks
kelmal chapter 81 . 1/17/2014
I'm glad Christian is her dad, another great chapter.