Reviews for Jade Grey
godlovesebonie chapter 57 . 12/1/2012
So this is when her training really comes into play. I hope they got away and Jade is safe. I would love for her to kill them with her bare hands. She is her own heroine and doesn't need saving. Please let her rescue herself.
lisalilac chapter 56 . 11/30/2012
Good chapter!
dancemom33 chapter 56 . 11/28/2012
This was a good chapter...I hope she is really Christian it would be really bad if she had two sickos blood coursing through her veins
awesdu chapter 56 . 11/28/2012
The best twist
kelmal chapter 56 . 11/28/2012
Another great chapter. I nearly missed it as for some reason, I didn't get the usual e-mail alert.
bb-4ever chapter 56 . 11/28/2012
Good chapter. Well done jade hope its a bluff and christian is her dad. Look forward to more soon
R-J briggs chapter 56 . 11/28/2012
Nice chapter love it excited for the next
dm1990 chapter 56 . 11/28/2012
It was really good. l do hope Linc is Jade's real father.
froggydukes chapter 56 . 11/28/2012
nice update, what a cunning young woman, love it, now i realy really want to know who her father is!
mericat chapter 55 . 11/27/2012
How did Jade know? What a bombshell...and Christian was willing to own her as his child in spite of everything. Amazing. You didn't need to explain the memories. They fit in quite well with what you have written.
bb-4ever chapter 55 . 11/27/2012
Excellent chapter. Love looking back over christians feelings/thoughts over the baby. Will lincoln stop? will anyone rescue them? look forward to more soon
froggydukes chapter 55 . 11/26/2012
I thought you had mentioned in an earlier chapter that it was a possibility that she wasnt even Christian's but holy shit I never thought that would come back around, you are going to have to tell us the truth, is she lying to him or is she Christians? agh...great chapter, loved the memories.
godlovesebonie chapter 55 . 11/26/2012
I liked the way you brought it out. So if Jade knows this will it change things between her and Christian.
jtracey chapter 55 . 11/26/2012
WHOA! What a shocker... Awesome twist in this story!
R-J briggs chapter 55 . 11/26/2012
Wow so Christian was never her father so excited for next chapter hope don't have to wait to long
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »