Reviews for Jade Grey
kelmal chapter 80 . 1/17/2014
Another great chapter again.
kelmal chapter 79 . 1/17/2014
Another great chapter.
Rachel chapter 81 . 1/14/2014
Yayyy! I was soo happy Christian is her biological dad!
shewede chapter 81 . 1/14/2014
I'm so glad CG is her biological father. Thank you so much for writing this story. Maybe sometime soon they could have a big family vacation. With Jade, Luke, & their soon to be 4, CG, Ana, & Teddy, Grace & Carrick, & Jason & Gail(lets face it, they're family).
R-J briggs chapter 81 . 1/14/2014
Brilliant so Christian is her father
Rachel chapter 80 . 1/12/2014
Always thinking of something new, eh? I like the new storyline and love this story so thanks for the update luv!
crissyk chapter 81 . 1/13/2014
I'm so glad cg was her biological dad!
melsedge chapter 81 . 1/13/2014
I am so glad the DNA test is over and Christian
Is jades father!
R-J briggs chapter 80 . 1/12/2014
Wow what a chapter I can't wait for the next
Seyiabudu chapter 80 . 1/12/2014
Please could you update more... Like not being rude you haven't updated for ages and it's is so good I love it and can't wait but then you don't update so I have tow air and it gets freutratimg
shewede chapter 80 . 1/11/2014
Wow, talk about a twist. Didn't see that one coming. I think when the DNA test is done, that CG should be Jades Dad. & it will serve the James's right finding out what a horrible person their son was. If they hadn't tried to get the courts involved, they wouldn't of had to hear it.
Thank you so much for the chapter. I have loved this story for a long time. I appreciate everything you do to bring us a chapter. I look forward to more.
TheDeathOfAnother chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
This is amazing! Love the story line!
shewede chapter 79 . 12/10/2013
Yayyyyyy, I'm so glad your back. I've missed this story like crazy. I'm so happy they're getting twin babies. Maybe you could do a little more interaction with CG, Ana, & Baby Teddy. Maybe a family holiday or vacation.
Thank you for all the hard work you do in getting this story to us. I appreciate it.
R-J briggs chapter 79 . 12/7/2013
Great chapter
Guest chapter 78 . 11/17/2013
Please update this it's so good we would love to see jade and sawyer bring the kids home and see what the family would say
465 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »