Reviews for Jade Grey
lisalilac chapter 34 . 10/16/2012
I think jade and Luke are meant to be together. I don't want jade to get hurt.
R-J briggs chapter 34 . 10/15/2012
O m fing g I so can't wait for the next chapter its an awsome story
sittistranger chapter 34 . 10/15/2012
Great continuation as always! I think Christian might actually pay a security company to watch over Jade this time, secretly of course ! Can't wait for the next chapters, I'm hooked on this storyline, thanks to you :)!
Sonib89 chapter 34 . 10/15/2012
I think Luke and jade are just going through a tough patch but they are ment to be with each other.
kelmal chapter 34 . 10/15/2012
Great chapter. I think they should stay together and Jade should come back unhurt. I don't think a third generation of the greys should grow up without a mother.
ChelsBookWorm37 chapter 34 . 10/15/2012
I hope Jade will be okay! After all, she's got her own little family to think about! It should be a happy ending, but I'm just soppy anyways;) maybe a long, 'what will happen next?' array or chapters, like she gets held hostage too?then breaks free?I dunno! love it, can't wait for moreeeee x
mericat chapter 33 . 10/13/2012
I am sad that Luke is having difficulty with this, but I know that he is so worried for Jade, 'cause he knows what going back into action will be like, plus he could lose her. The ending and Christian's declaration of love for Jade is spot on.
Sonib89 chapter 33 . 10/13/2012
Oh how is Luke going to react to this news.
Peglyn23 chapter 32 . 10/12/2012
Chapters to Short :( love where the story is going but I want moreeee ;)
mericat chapter 32 . 10/12/2012
I get a bit confused when you have Jade go all apeshit around her Dad and then don't let them talk about the issues. The issue upsetting her most IS Allyah, but having Christian say I love you to Ana is a HUGE deal when she had to wait so long for her father. However, I think you have shown that Ana and Allyah really get along well and I suspected she would know about how Ana and Christian were getting along. Other than that, good chapter. I feel bad for Luke.
Sonib89 chapter 32 . 10/12/2012
Seriously Christian says I love u to Ana before his that is just sad. And now jade has a major decision to make.
bb-4ever chapter 32 . 10/12/2012
ooooohhhhhh. will she go? cant see her leaving her friend. look forward to more soon
lisalilac chapter 32 . 10/12/2012
Is she going to Israel? Christian told Ana he loved her! Awww! I do feel bad for Jade.
kelmal chapter 32 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter.
Peglyn23 chapter 31 . 10/11/2012
OMG Make your chapters longer please!.. U have me on my toes.. ;)
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »