Reviews for Jade Grey
sheltiegirl chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
Ahh Nice chapter. Sweet to see how the romance between Sawyer and Jade began.
Sonib89 chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
Good way of doing a filler into hoe things happened. That was very sweet of Sawyer to have been with her all that time she was unconscious.
joann chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
The story is getting good..at the end of this chapter I wanted to cry..I felt so bad for him..I cant wait for Christian's POV on this...
Peglyn23 chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
I want more.. Please update soon! I feel so bad for how Jade truly feels about her childhood and her father.. But then again the truth hurts sometimes.. Just can't wait to see what happens next.. So happy for Jade & Luke! :)
dm1990 chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
20 years she can't get back
Sonib89 chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Poor jade she really has a lot of pent up emotions on her shoulders especially with wat she told her grandfather about Christian. And how she feels about him.
lisalilac chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
How sad it was what jade said about Christian. I hope they can talk it out.
godlovesebonie chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
To grow up feeling so unloved must have been hard. Up unto this point I thought that although Christian was hard he had showed some to her as a child. I think this Is a good time for him to tell her his story. She needs to understand why he couldn't touch her and comfort her. Maybe this is where Ana can come in. I think having Ana be there for support when he talks to her may help. Also seeing him with her baby and him showing kindness and love would be very touching. Just a thought if you follow up with another story could add drama with Jade being jealous of the way he is with the child of him and Ana plus the way he is with his grandchild.
sheltiegirl chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
I hate to see Christian's heart aching so. Too bad that's how Jade feels.
bb-4ever chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Sad chapter. sad for both of them. Will he be able to be a great mum and him a great grandpa? hope so. Look forward to more soon
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter. Love that shes pregnant and not sick. 5 weeks will they be ready? Look forward to more soon
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
great chapter. glad it was Christian that brought her into hospital (dont know why just seems like a dad thing to do). will she be ok? is it related to her being hurt before? look forward to more soon
lisalilac chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Ohhhh! She is pregnant 32 weeks! Wow!
Mrsjsd chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter. Easy reading and congrats to the newly married couple...I hope baby will be ok. Thanks for the update. More soon? :)
dm1990 chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Wow the Greys are going throught an "I didn't l was pregnant episode" which in this case Jade is not an old gag LOL
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »