Reviews for Sparrows and Nightingales
Anna Marie Raven chapter 26 . 10/22/2014
I've been immensely enjoying reading this story over the past few days, and I find myself very much hoping that it gets continued at some point! I love the way little bits and pieces of evil Regina keep seeping in past her younger personality!
bloodymary2 chapter 26 . 8/9/2013
More, please. I'm enjoying Regina immensily.
emmasnowrilla chapter 26 . 6/26/2013
Did this story get abandoned? :( needing my OUAT fix until September!
Breezy Van de Tramp chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
please update soon! i love this story! i can't wait to see what will happen next!
impureevilregal chapter 26 . 5/6/2013
Yay update!
fan girl 666 chapter 26 . 5/6/2013
love Emma and August getting Bailey
XSerendipity92X chapter 26 . 5/6/2013
Thank you so much for updating. I really love your story and I was heartbroken when I found it and realized it hasnt been updated in a while. I missed Regina in this chapter. Please update really soon and happy birthday!
impureevilregal chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
Okay I got my account. So let's discuss.
Marshmallow19 chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
Great story, I really love how you portray the characters
impureevilregal chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
I just randomly decided to reread this. If you want to converse with me I have a tumblr now it's .com or if that one doesn't work, .com. ( how do you url code things on a kindle fire in a fanfiction review?)
impureevilregal chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
There are a few. Also some that get more attention than they deserve. For example a really good one is something wicked this way comes by silver finch812 68 reviews and half of. of Them are mine under various pen name. Don't know how to describe it Well because of how unique it is. Another good one is she's falling from grace by serendipity. It starts in cricket game and goes into an A U. But I might be partial to it because the author wrote me a story. Still really good. The titles of the chapters give me ideas for my poems. Yeah you see I'm weird. I'm such an emotional wreck of emotions right now that I always write poetry. Some tells a story but some is pure rambling emotions that make me cry as I'm writing. Well got a few more but this is good for now so bye :) :) :_) ;)
impureevilregal chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Well, if Cora dies in Regina's arms after saying
"This would've been enough you would have been enough" then yes I will cry my eyes out. Yes, I am still devastated by Cora s death.
Dracomom chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
Glad you're back to posting, Shan- I missed this! Hope things go more smoothly for a while.
Gotta figure that even princesses talk about guys, sometimes, when their chaperones aren't around...they'd just use a different set of euphemisms! I figure discussing a gentleman's prowess with his sword could turn into entendre fairly eaily, hmm? But Regina never had girlfriends she could discuss this stuff WITH! Cora would have regarded all other young ladies as rivals, and one doesn't give anything away to the competiton. This second adolescence is going to help "Gina" grow into a different person than the one her mother raised.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
fan girl 666 chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
love the girl's night especially Ruby teaching Regina to dance and the memories that came through in this chapter
EvilRegal chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
Woohoo! I will love you forever minorshan if you fullfilled my request for Thief Queen Love! Technically you already got me for a few centuries of love for this fic alone, but if you get Neal and Regina together, that would get eternity! Now if we can just get Regina to fully awaken, and forgive Snow White, so they can have their mother-daughter relationship, Emma call Regina grams, and David refers to Regina as his mother in law, it'd be a done deal! God, why couldn't you have been the writer, you're writing it just as good as the Once Writers!