Reviews for Directionally Challenged
TFAN Override chapter 6 . 2/17
Have one where the BP have to babysit a large mechanical female cat that's as tall as drillboy for a week and the cat ends up babysitting them instead! THAT be funny! I can already see it now! Shadowmaru in dog mode being CARRIED by the SCRUFF by a GAINT FEMALE CAT! HAHAHAHOHOHAHAAA! Too funny!
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Dear god, this is perfect!
Lucadris chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This. Is. Glorious.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Wow! I loved all of the prompts. Excellent work again! These were all great fun :)
MyFix chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Wow! I loved all of these! Very entertaining and good insight into all of the characters :)
Thanks for sharing!
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Ah! I'm glad to have seen this updated! 8D

It's been so long, but I enjoyed each little bit. Azuma still gets on my nerves, ugh.

But that last line of the whole thing was genius. :D
Katea-Nui chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Are you still taking prompts for this?
Sheerasha chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
First, sorry for my bad english, I am french :) But I read all "Directionally Challenged" and I really LOVE it! Especially the third chapter! I love your Duke :D Are you going to continue this fic? If yes, I have one little prompt or two, use them if you want!

Duke: Actually doing a prank.
Gunmax: Cute little animals.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Awesome grouping of one-shots here x3 I'd love to see more added to it!
Stormy1x2 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I have so much love for this you have no idea. :)
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Omigosh! This is so exciting!

Prompts? Uhm...

I've got nothing.

...and I was hoping I could contribute, too! Sigh.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
This is absolutely hilarious! Please write more!
MyFix chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Another enjoyable read!
I felt like this chapter was lacking, though, in your usual flair for characterization. I felt like perhaps you had made Gunmax too abrasive and the other Braves too sensitive about it. After episode 21 (after he is able to confront his past), I can't think of any examples of Gunmax angering other Braves, except Duke. And I feel that's because Duke is sensitive and he displays many examples of being obstinate.

Not that I don't agree that they could get along, just that it seemed out of place that you wrote them as getting along best, if that makes any sense?

Also Drill Boy was in the Domingo Republic episode, he was the one who bailed out Ayako and the men who had been kidnapped. In costume too!

Other than those few things which can be overlooked, great chapter all 'round! I like how you noticed that Gunmax is the only one able to combine without a command, I noticed that too!

And the last part of the chapter was very entertaining to visualize!
Sounddrive chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
FIRST ONE: I had to do a double take on the title! Wow, & I bet DB was playing soccer somewhere, yep.

Third one: ooh dear, someone's gonna snap. O_O'

Prompt Suggestion[?]: Pirates!
zomgitsalaura chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
ahhhhhhh, yay. I really do love these xD
The way you write Gunmax has to be my favorite, you capture the rolling waves of snark rather well... Deckerd is also a cutie.