Reviews for Directionally Challenged
BudgieBird chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I recently watched Brave Police for the first time and was hungry for fanfics after finishing it. Unfortunately there aren't many, but I was lucky enough to find this one.

I absolutely adore each of these little stories. Especially chapter 4. The part with Deckerd feeling sad about Yuuta made my heart hurt. (But in a good way)

Thank you so much for writing these.
TFAN Override-Dragon Light chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Oh man! That last part was soooooo FUNNY! I think I chocked at one point it was so funny! Please update soon! I really enjoy this fanfic! Also please use my story idea cause I think it's hilarious!
emzydatffan chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
XD I've had to try so hard to not laugh out loud at pretty much ALL of these, and even then I still did for some. These are just too good and too funny! I love it!
XxAceLawxX chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
OMG, this story is the best, LOL I love every single one of these!
TFAN Override-Dragon Light chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Have one where the BP have to babysit a large mechanical female cat that's as tall as drillboy for a week and the cat ends up babysitting them instead! THAT be funny! I can already see it now! Shadowmaru in dog mode being CARRIED by the SCRUFF by a GAINT FEMALE CAT! HAHAHAHOHOHAHAAA! Too funny!
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Dear god, this is perfect!
Lucadris chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This. Is. Glorious.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Wow! I loved all of the prompts. Excellent work again! These were all great fun :)
MyFix chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Wow! I loved all of these! Very entertaining and good insight into all of the characters :)
Thanks for sharing!
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Ah! I'm glad to have seen this updated! 8D

It's been so long, but I enjoyed each little bit. Azuma still gets on my nerves, ugh.

But that last line of the whole thing was genius. :D
Katea-Nui chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Are you still taking prompts for this?
Sheerasha chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
First, sorry for my bad english, I am french :) But I read all "Directionally Challenged" and I really LOVE it! Especially the third chapter! I love your Duke :D Are you going to continue this fic? If yes, I have one little prompt or two, use them if you want!

Duke: Actually doing a prank.
Gunmax: Cute little animals.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Awesome grouping of one-shots here x3 I'd love to see more added to it!
Stormy1x2 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I have so much love for this you have no idea. :)
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Omigosh! This is so exciting!

Prompts? Uhm...

I've got nothing.

...and I was hoping I could contribute, too! Sigh.