Reviews for Dealmaking
hervissa chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Sometimes I wonder whether these two crazy kids can get even more amazing and beautiful than they already are - and then I read something like this and I have to answer myself that yes, yes they can.

*sigh*

This was...wonderful. And sweet and oh-my-Gold-so-damn-OTP-ish and full of the passion that fuels the majestatic ship Rumbelle is.

In short, I love it :3

...oh, proposals.
One of the things that never fail [...along with Peter Pan's magnificent eyebrows..? ;]].

Keep writing, your style is superb! :)

hervisssa :)
Magnolie chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was just So beautiful! Thank you, I love it!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was really sweet. Damn, your theory about why Rumplestiltskin originally picked Belle is really interesting and believable. And dark too. It really fits in with the mood of the show. But among all the darkness, there was beauty in this fic. The ending was positively beautiful.
Midzst chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So heart-breakingly beautiful!
Lillian Kayl chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This has made my morning. My feels thank you so much!
Marquesa de Santos chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
oh, eesh, what? my heart is hurting.

this was lovely.
Linda chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I greatly enjoyed this story and its nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that he originally took her to complete his curse...falling in love was an unforeseen side effect.
Bakxa chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Well,this is very sweet.
I love the idea of the two of them playing their once roles and changing it at the same time,it's also sexy in a subtle i like the most it's that you tried to give an explanation to why he wanted her and actually it's a very good one!
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
this is awesome. love this story.
tigger64 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was so sweet!
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Positively adorable! I loved it *sniffle* so beautiful
NightowlsNest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Very, very nice! I enjoyed the honesty of it & how much Rumpel really was redeemed by love. We fans like to conveniently forget just how dark the Dark One really was (thinking about the deal that ended up with those horrible people puppets!) - making excuses for him because his overall motivation was his son - but everything he did was for his own purposes, he didn't use his powers for good unless it suited his plans. His original plan for Belle as you've presented it seems quite plausible to me & serves to show just how far he has come (at least as far as loving Belle is concerned). Thank You for sharing this with the rest of us.
PrincessTiannah chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice heart felt story. Have to say, the thought that he dealt for her to make her his sacrifice is creepy, great idea, but maybe this thought is the beginning of the end for my Rumple love obsession.
Eyes like Dawn chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awwww, so lovely. I hope this isn't a one-shot. It's far to good.
prttykitty7728 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012