Reviews for Unknown Depths Part 2
TwoPhantoms1 chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
I enjoyed both parts of the story very much. Great job with characterization. Hard to believe you'd never written before. Thank you for sharing
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
These two stories are wonderful "reveal" plots. I like how you gave both Philip and Jamie appropriate "windows" to relate to their mom's world. And I like having the whole family involved in the family business. And I liked Dotty's decision to lay aside anger and get on with living. I liked a lot about these tales. Thanks!
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
That was wonderful! Absolutely fantastic!
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
It is sad we never got to see them actually reveal their secret!
Amber611 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Awesome fic, and job! I absolutely Loved it! :)
hester4418 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I enjoyed this second part just as much as the first one. You did a wonderful job bringing everyone and everything together! I really hope you'll write more. :-)
kathyrunkle chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I read both of the Unknown Depths stories back to back and I just loved them. You really captured all the characters so well and you gave me the happy ending I wanted so badly, and all while keeping the story clean. Well done! And thank you for writing this and sharing it with all of us. :)
bluewire213 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Wonderful story. I've thoroughly enjoyed both parts!
AnotherBritFan chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Loved both of your stories. Great job on the research in regards to the Redskin game Lee and Boys attended, GPS, Oprah, slang etc. So many times I start reading a story and then run into incorrect things with technology, language, etc. I'm a lifelong Redskin fan and really enjoyed reliving one of the Superbowl seasons in your story.
Rokimbo chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this series! What a fantastic read! I love the idea of Dotty and the
boys knowing and would love for you to continue with more adventures with the family!
Terrific work!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Great! I really liked this resolution of the secret marriage. Looking forward to the wedding. Please? :)
ChElFi chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
OK, it doesn't look like my comment posted. The site shows me logged on, then it logs me out after I post. I'm too computer illiterate to figure it out...anyway...

I really liked this resolution to the secret marriage. I'm looking forward to the story about the wedding. Please? :)
Carri chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Interesting finish. Liked how Jamie helped with the case but kept waiting for her to get in trouble with Lee for taking him.
Loretta chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
great ending to the story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I've been eagerly watching for Chapter 3. Beautiful job. Lots of warm fuzzies over here.