Reviews for Handle With Care
ShadowFan chapter 2 . 8/28
GAH! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT! So uncool~ (TwT) You need to update! \(A)/ It's soooo good! PLEASE?!
Brownies3 chapter 2 . 8/26
Nooooooooooooooo! *crying* please please please update!
Please Update! I really want to know what's going to happen!
Please Update!
ChocolatePhantom93 chapter 2 . 8/10
AAAHHH You must update again, you can't just leave it there! I'm so curious now TT_TT
Please Update this is really good! If you have stopped writing this I beg you to reconsider!
Wish you'd update sooner, it's a great story and id love to see what Tetsuya does
Queeny chapter 2 . 8/3
Ahhh im in love!
violetmusime chapter 2 . 8/3
UHHHHHHHHHHHHH! cliff-hanger! please continue the story! TTTT I'm very curious on what's gonna happened! PLEASE! TTTT
tomoe toxic chapter 2 . 7/28
So this story hasn't been updated in like years, but I adore it. It's different from the KnB stories I usually read but that's cool.

I hope it gets updated soon, I found it really refreshing and easy to follow. Good job with the content and I hope you get around to updating it because like holy hell it needs to be updated! I am waiting here for it to happen and I really want to see how Kuroko plays while blind. There's that echo location thing but I don't really know how that works nor do I know if that's even what it's called.

Anyways, update soon maybe? Thanks for sharing this story.

/ tomoe toxic
God dammit what a cliffhanger, this needs to be updated soon or now idgaf just update it dammit it was just getting interesting! I also enjoyed reading kurokos meeting with all the GoM it was great no one can resist kurokos adorableness! As for pairing I vote for tetsuya/GoM because fml you can't just choose one person man ;( anyways please update soon cause for real I am going to die f you don't ! I mean I know you have a life and shit but hey I'm a huge fan xD so update as soon as you can I mean /3 your amazing thank you for this story now update it ;((

*cries in a corner and waits for updates*
gloria.akowuah chapter 2 . 7/15
this is so awesome please updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Harihi chapter 2 . 7/2
sooo... when is the next chapter? will thre be another chapter? pls tell me that you will continue
SarakMay chapter 2 . 6/26
How dare you NOT continue!
Kat-Sakura chapter 2 . 6/23
Wah! Please write more! Can't wait to read more!