Reviews for Handle With Care
tomoe toxic chapter 2 . 7/28
So this story hasn't been updated in like years, but I adore it. It's different from the KnB stories I usually read but that's cool.

I hope it gets updated soon, I found it really refreshing and easy to follow. Good job with the content and I hope you get around to updating it because like holy hell it needs to be updated! I am waiting here for it to happen and I really want to see how Kuroko plays while blind. There's that echo location thing but I don't really know how that works nor do I know if that's even what it's called.

Anyways, update soon maybe? Thanks for sharing this story.

/ tomoe toxic
God dammit what a cliffhanger, this needs to be updated soon or now idgaf just update it dammit it was just getting interesting! I also enjoyed reading kurokos meeting with all the GoM it was great no one can resist kurokos adorableness! As for pairing I vote for tetsuya/GoM because fml you can't just choose one person man ;( anyways please update soon cause for real I am going to die f you don't ! I mean I know you have a life and shit but hey I'm a huge fan xD so update as soon as you can I mean /3 your amazing thank you for this story now update it ;((

*cries in a corner and waits for updates*
gloria.akowuah chapter 2 . 7/15
this is so awesome please updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Harihi chapter 2 . 7/2
sooo... when is the next chapter? will thre be another chapter? pls tell me that you will continue
SarakMay chapter 2 . 6/26
How dare you NOT continue!
Kat-Sakura chapter 2 . 6/23
Wah! Please write more! Can't wait to read more!
macaroon waffle chapter 2 . 6/20
Whoa, I love this fict. I need chapter 3! X9
allanimefreak73754 chapter 2 . 6/12
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS KUROKO IS SO AWESOME I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM ON THE COURT!
KnB 33 chapter 2 . 6/7
Update please XDDD
Chaos-Rave chapter 2 . 5/27
Wahhh wat happpppens next i luv this story so far pllllzzz update.
Can you please update? Its been three years already and i love this so much please
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 2 . 5/20
You just had to stop at the cliffy OAO
This was soooo good! Why did you stop? . Fudge!
moonstarsandanime chapter 2 . 5/15
Meeeeeeh just getting to the good part
Please update soon