Reviews for Hide and Seek
rerichardson5 chapter 3 . 5/19
I love reading your work! A really exciting and enjoyable story. Great work. :)
mara-isamoose chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
*SCREAMS INTO A PILLOW FOR FIVE WEEKS*
Aranna Undomiel chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Really loved this one. Not so much for the story, but because of the other people in it that made this story! Loved the interaction between Harold and his dad, and the way he acted as if it was every day’s business for him was just perfect. Thanks for making me laugh :)
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Okay, can I just "AWWWWWWWWWW"?!

You know, I want to pick out my favorite scenes of this chapter, but I cant. There are just way too many! The whole scene from Dean finding Sammy to the ending is just absolutely wonderful. I had to read and reread so many moments because they were just so sweet and so darn cute!

I wish I could say more, but words honestly fail me with this story. I can't put into words how much I enjoyed reading this and how much I love your writing.

Wonderful job :D
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Is there anything better than worried, overprotective big brother Dean? :D

I especially love the "Because Sam was his – and he was getting the kid back". I always love when Dean refers to Sam as his kid; its cute :)

Lol, you know, even though its been a while since I read this, as I was rereading this:
"Poor little Sammy. All alone in the deep, dark..." She shrugged. "...somewhere."
Shifter Stacey smiled again. "He was scared, you know..." She paused. "He tried to hide it; tried to be brave and do what you would do. But he was scared. I saw it in his eyes as I tied him up. His tears were real." She paused again. "And so was his blood."
I just remember thinking " . She must have a desire to be tortured and killed slowly and painfully.
You do NOT mess with Sammy. And more than that, you do NOT kidnap Sammy. And you especially don't hurt Sammy. Not when Big brother Dean is able to do anything about.

Great chapter! :D
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Okay, so I actually read this story for the first time when this was posted (as I do with all your lovely stories :D), but I'm getting the chance to go back over it now as I review, and .Epic!

I forgot just how much I loved this one. :D
It is just full of awesome Sam and Dean brotherly love (as all of your wonderful stories always are) and such an amazing idea.

And this:
"Highlighters. I'm almost out..."
"Oh my ***..." "Sam. You can't keep hoarding highlighters. It's not healthy."
"I'm not hoarding them, Dean. I just use a lot of 'em. They help me study."
"Yeah. Sure. But I'm still scheduling an intervention. Enough is enough, Sammy."
Sam had laughed. "Shut up," he had replied and then had glanced down the aisle and back at Dean. "Can I get some? Please?"
"I'm such an enabler," Dean had lamented and then had shaken his head at himself; quirking a smile at his brother. "But sure. Get your precious highlighters."

Epic. I don't know what it was about that particular scene, but it had me laughing out loud :D
myapplemonkey chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Incredible. I just loved it. So intense, so much wanting to find Sammy. Ahh, it's just so great. Good work! :3
AlElizabeth chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Good fic. I'm glad Dean found Sam before something even worse happened to him. Dean's so overprotective of Sam with the whole blanket and heat in the Impala cranked... but I guess it goes without saying. I'm glad that Harold and Stacie got back together after all that happened :) Keep up the great work!
TinTin11 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Good story! :o)
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Aw! That was adorable! I love how Sammy just automatically trusts Dean to take charge and know what to do. Great job with this!
ccase13 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Poor boys, John probably yelled at them for not getting the supplies after they ganked the shifter.
cappy712 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
That was great and I loved how the others were able to be help instead of a hinderance. Thank you for sharing.
Fuzzball457 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Loved it! A good shifter fic is always wicked, especially when it looks like one of the brothers, and this is definitely one of the best shifter fics I've read yet! Oh, and Harold was cool too. You always create the best OCs. :) Really great job!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Wonderful chapter. Love the whole Wal-Mart thing. Great idea.
Madebyme chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
What an exciting wrap up!

"There's only one you, Dean." I loved this line, it says so much about the boys in so few words.

Lovely fic, I really enjoyed the idea that Sam just knew the shifter wasn't Dean. Take care, :)