Reviews for This Is Not A FairyTale
Izzie SilverStar chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I want more!
Fletcher chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Please continue!
I want to see what happens when Torin comez out of the pic
42-Worlds-Apart chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I really like the plot line so far. They never really explained the whole Izzy/Torin relationship, and Izzy is one of my favorite characters. I love it! :3
yay chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Switching from first person to third person is a bit confusing. I hope Torin gets freed.
Whip-Owl chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Well, thanks for responding. And this chapter wasn't. (And I really must stop reviewing every time I read this story. But hey, that means I like it.)
yay chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
I find it implausible that her mother would actually kill her. Hurt? Yes. Maim? Yes. Kill? No. Other than that, I love this fic,.
Whip-Owl chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
This story seems a lot darker than the actual Hex Hall series. But I suppose I could have guessed that from the title. Anyway, I'll keep reading. Hope she gets to go with Sophie.
Whip-Owl chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Wow. That was an interesting twist. Didn't like the 2nd chapter as much because I'm very sensitive to love plots. (For lack of a better explination.) But this was good, and the 'no shit' part was funny.
wildcatsgirl chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
omg! that is so unexpected! i love it a lot! please,please,please, continue! thank you!1111
Whip-Owl chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh yay. When I finished this series, I definetly wanted to know more about Torin, and this is the only story with him I've found so far. (Though to be fair, the seires just finished this year.) I hope you make more.
stressbunni3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I just finished the series and I ran across this fanfiction. I am in love with it. Please keep going.