Reviews for Serendipitiy
OMG THIS IS SO COOL !
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Please please update
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
You must continue it YOU MUST!
Noname chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
i like the way you write fanfiction it is hyper cute
lolli-dragon12 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
well done! this is soooo good! please can you update this? i really really like it great job!›.‹
lolli-dragon12 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
wow this is a really good story ,can you please update it? i can't wait till the fireworks part!
great job keep up the good work! i'm looling forward to the next chapter ›_‹
Juzinha89 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
YES! A little about Len and Kiyo! So adorable!

Luka and Gakupo's part was really fun too

Was Len with Gumi at that part?

Thanks for the chapter!
StarBurst03 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
hmmmm, reminds me of maid sama, hahaha, but anyway, Welcome to ! I think you're new here.

Update soon
Forene chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
This chapter is awesome
And reminds me with maid sama
am I right?
Juzinha89 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Hehehe this sounded like a very fun game! I'm feeling like eatin Ramen now... Or just instant noodles! XD

So, was Meiko mad because she was separated from kyouteru, or only because she hates Kaito or something?
Daaaawww... Rin and Kyo look like such a cute couple! I keep smiling like an idiot everytime I imagine them smiling to each other... Will they have any kind of "forbidden love between teacher and student" problems? Apparently is not something that matters in this story

Really fun chapter! Thanks, can't wait for the fireworks! They are romantic, so anything can happens. kukukukuku...
Juzinha89 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
First time reading this, and I really like it!

Like Miku, I'm confused about Len's personality... At first I thought he was calm, kind and nice, but them he turned into the playboy Len. Isn't he worried that his crazy fans can actually hurt Miku in some way?

Well, anyway, I like how you're using the othr characters. First story I read with Nero having a more important role. Oh, if you're gonnal use only vocaloids and Utauloids (since you used Teto), plz put Yuma/66 (roro) somewhere coz I love that guy! Oh and maybe the english vocaloids too! I love Oliver he's so adorabel! Of course Len is still my favorite.

Question! Why the hell do you call everyone by their first name, but you call Kyouteru by his last name? I mean, I would understand if the students called him Hiyama-sensei, coz in japan it's common to call the ones by the last name. Or at least Kyouteru-san, or something like that. I just feel weird reading everyone calling him Hiyama.

So... Rin have feelings for her teacher? Never heard of RinxKyo... Sound cute actually... since the guy is a Lolicom XD

OMG it's so weird having Meiko as teacher and Kaito as student, since I always see them having the same age, or Meiko being only one or two years older (since she was created first).

Anyway, the story sound really interesting and fun! I'm curious about Len's warning... Is Nero a bad guy! Ohhhooo these games will be very interesting! Can't wait for next chapter!

Thank you for sharing the story with us! Plz continue the great work
MikuLen chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Scream* update hurry, i cAnt wait