Reviews for Wildfire: Redacted
thegeekstrikesback chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
This is amazing! I hope you're planning on continuing.
ImaginationStation00 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
Aw... Love how you incorporated 'forever' Gale's score was awesome. It made me laugh when Katniss was jealous. Great Chapter. Can't wait for tour.
ImaginationStation00 chapter 25 . 12/25/2013
Great story. I was wondering if this was a GaleXKatniss story or if it was a PeetaXKatniss story. Also... What are the other stories on your account about? Do they have relation to this story? Can't wait for you to update. I'm totally hooked onto what Gale is going to do in the arena.
fanfiction-fan2012 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Good twist. Good writing style
mbogue99 chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
I can't wait for another chapter!
Wueagle16 chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
I have really been enjoying this story. Is an update ever coming?
gottaloveva chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
Very curious how they're going to pull something off that works. :) lol. Hope to read more soon! :)
gottaloveva chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Great story! :) Really wish Katniss would wake up though. Lol.
gottaloveva chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
LOVE the story so far! :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 23 . 8/14/2012
Im loving it. Definitely i nice interesting twist on the quarter quells and where Coin comes into play
eckles chapter 22 . 7/22/2012
I just discovered this story a few days ago and I could not put it down. I devourered each chapter. An excellent peice of work and drama, Xyliana. First-Rate.

W
Shannon chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far. It's a little painful to watch Katniss and Gale fight, since I really love them together. But it seems more realistic that they would be having some troubles. That said, I would have thought Gale would be a bit more understanding about her doing what she had to to survive in the games. Gale is the type of guy who does what he has to do to survive too.

But anyway...it's off to a good start and I'm interested to see where it goes.