Reviews for Key To Their Hearts
Nao Takumi chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
How should I say it... ummm... the parts bordering on the specifics were good but those on emotions were a bit dull and not at all T. Your logical explanations in this story was a plus point, and the fact that it didn't show Tifa crying over Cloud was another plus point for me too. With a little more effort in writing romantic scenes, I think your story will reach perfection :)
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
oh my gosh! this was so adorable and lovely! :3 I didn't mind that Cloud was so elocuent, in fact that was the best part of the fic :3 anyway, great story! I love these kind of stories!
frosterd chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Awesome as well
Dreams-of-Archades chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Awww. CloTi! Yay!

It doesn't matter if there are still mistakes, even in this beta version. I overlooked them because this story was so genuine...the emotions are pure and raw, the circumstances believable, and Yuffie at the end...so typical Yuffie! I hope you continue to write more like this. I really do :)

Good work!

*favourited*
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh gods I love love love this piece, it's sweet and loving, I love how you capture Tifa's vulnerability. She's only human anyway, it's normal to have breakdowns once in awhile. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
amazing
Adrasdos Dark chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I KNEW IT!
My God, at the first mention of a sad song, I IMMEDIATELY went to My Immortal. LEGITIMATELY. It's my song of the week..
When I saw the lyrics, I screamed, scaring my cat off the bed...

I LOVED THIS!
A-MA-ZING.
*re reads*
yep.
Still cool.
This story is cool.
frosterd chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I think it's "Corel" if you're referring to the train town. I may not be able to give constructive criticism but I want to thank you for this and please keep on writing. :)