Reviews for Battle for The Golden Fox
I'm Solo chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
So far I'm likeing what I read. So will only one person win? OR(like a boss)Will he get them all?
WhiteStriker99 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Awesome story hope u make more chapters thank u 4 some laughs
bankai777 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
with this growing harem will shion,amaru,shizuka,hotaru tsuchigumo,kurotsuchi and mei terumi be a part of this group.
ryuhitsuguya93 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
your evil...how could you end it right there...update soon damnit
agui972 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
This awnsers few questions and raised a whole lot more, not that it was a bad thing. In fact it was a great chapter some miss spelled words but I don't really care for spelling all I care about is the the story and how it plays out.

Right now it seems like you are adding new characters and others to the harem I wonder if you will give a more detailed summary about each girl and how it came about like how the original author did with kin and hinata so on.

Also I was wondering if you will show any fight scenes with naruto anytime soon it needs a little action or a cat fight jut between two girls not the big tournament one, a little prequel of what's to come

So in summary,
Few spelling errors (dont care)
More details about girls
Great chapter Update soon
daniel 29 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Closer than you think My Foxy-kun...Bansho ten-in" He was taken out of guard. He was pulled away by the pure gravity manipulating jutsu

Craziest use of bansho tenin I've read about
Leaf Ranger chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
YEAH! TAYUYA IS IN THIS! WHOOT! OH YEAH! OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH! *tayuya fan club cheers in happines*

This was pretty awesome chapter man. Very awesome indeed. thank you for getting Tayuya in. XP
darkassassin619 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Damn theirs a reason I hate cliffhangers. Soo good of a chapter so please update soon really eager to read more. On a side note their were some spelling errors buy bot that big or a deal other than that great chapter really enjoyed it :)
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Well let's see how this goes.
davethedark chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
update soon :D
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Awesome chapter.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Awesome story, I hope that you update soon
cardinalandgold chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I personally think having naruto end up with temari would be awesome since I think they both have micheveous personalities that bond well together. Anywho please update! :)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I don't like Akia, she seems like a rip off Mary sue of Hinata. I'm rooting for Hinata to win the tournament, especially with Sakura as her final opponent. As the girl who has cared for Naruto the longest, it wouldn't be fare to have one of the latecomrrs get private time with him. Just have Yuki, Haruka, and any other nobles make a stop in Wave to see him after the tournament. If the OCS win the tournament you'll probably get tons of flames.
agui972 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Ino's kiss on the cheek was one of the four changes that really stood out you made him and ino's realationship speed up with that scene (from my POV)

The others were him getting presents,

the new OC ( that left some mystery to whom she is )

His "team" could it be some of the other rookies or konohomaru and friends of more OCs

It's good to know you add some "spice" to this chapter and I look foreword to you're new chapter soon
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »