Reviews for Battle for The Golden Fox
daniel 29 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Closer than you think My Foxy-kun...Bansho ten-in" He was taken out of guard. He was pulled away by the pure gravity manipulating jutsu

Craziest use of bansho tenin I've read about
Leaf Ranger chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
YEAH! TAYUYA IS IN THIS! WHOOT! OH YEAH! OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH! *tayuya fan club cheers in happines*

This was pretty awesome chapter man. Very awesome indeed. thank you for getting Tayuya in. XP
darkassassin619 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Damn theirs a reason I hate cliffhangers. Soo good of a chapter so please update soon really eager to read more. On a side note their were some spelling errors buy bot that big or a deal other than that great chapter really enjoyed it :)
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Well let's see how this goes.
davethedark chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
update soon :D
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Awesome chapter.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Awesome story, I hope that you update soon
cardinalandgold chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I personally think having naruto end up with temari would be awesome since I think they both have micheveous personalities that bond well together. Anywho please update! :)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I don't like Akia, she seems like a rip off Mary sue of Hinata. I'm rooting for Hinata to win the tournament, especially with Sakura as her final opponent. As the girl who has cared for Naruto the longest, it wouldn't be fare to have one of the latecomrrs get private time with him. Just have Yuki, Haruka, and any other nobles make a stop in Wave to see him after the tournament. If the OCS win the tournament you'll probably get tons of flames.
agui972 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Ino's kiss on the cheek was one of the four changes that really stood out you made him and ino's realationship speed up with that scene (from my POV)

The others were him getting presents,

the new OC ( that left some mystery to whom she is )

His "team" could it be some of the other rookies or konohomaru and friends of more OCs

It's good to know you add some "spice" to this chapter and I look foreword to you're new chapter soon
darkassassin619 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
For got to review this chaoter but as always it was great fem kyuubi is awesome hope she's in the harem pleaseXD. I also hope that anko,kurenai,yugao,yugito,ino,sakura,hinata,Hanabi,ayame,konan,mikoto,kyuubi,samui,yuki,haruna,shizune,tenten,temari,fu,sasame and anybody else you come up with I love massive naruto harems and this one has become one of my most favorite. Update the next chapter soon pleaseXD
darkassassin619 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Very,very nice I liked how naruto rushed to meet his princesses and was able to male ino blush and tenten was just as fun. I hope sasuke isn't alive in this fic I hate the guy or at least have him be a enemy and not live in the village.
daniel 29 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
To me the original character is an interesting wildcard in this story anyway
alex301 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Good story keep it up:)
Leaf Ranger chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I do hope tayuya get's in on this. I like her alot. XP;

And hhmmm, no clues on who this ANBU is, or who the squad are. guess we'll see. *nods*

Keep up the good work!