Reviews for Battle for The Golden Fox
Dansama92 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
ok i like your story, but i think you should get a beta to fix up your old chapters. i could do it if you're interested
HeavyMetal84 chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Minders chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
I'm liking it so far. Just felt I needed to comment on Aika. Taken from The Mercenary, right? Anyway, I will probably write a more detailed review once I have read all you have presently posted.
Lightningblade49 chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
a Great fic i'll say straight up but it's at the point where im just waiting for the tournament to start. by the way if Naruto does more songs i reckon this one would work well with Naruto. "how to save a life" by The Fray.
Lightningblade49 chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
He should release an album imagine how many girls would uy the Cd let alone if naruto does a concert.
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
How can mei who is a kadge double as an Anbu under Naruto's command.
Lightningblade49 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Isn't kurama cage suppose to be open because of Naruto's strong trust?
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
lol I loved the reaction at the end I hope kin cleans Sakura's clock.
daniel 29 chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Okay that's it I'll explain latter about the cut and bubbly Aika-Hyuuga

I still wonder what naruto's reaction to aika having his last name in a sacred book and her telling him how much she loves him
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Awesome update and explanation on Tayuya. Are the next few updates gonna be like this, back stories to the Crimson Demons and why they fell in love with our favorite blonde knuckle-headed hero? Cus it's awesome you're doing that.
Naruto's not gonna have trouble reviving the clans after this.
That's all for now. Ja ne!
Leaf Ranger chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Hmmm. A pretty awesome chapter. *nods* Wow, Tayuya was almsot kille dat the beginning. Glad Naruto helpe dher. *nods*

Keep up the good work!
bankai777 chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
i wonder what kind of mission naruto and jiraiya will be doing.
agui972 chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Good chapte a long one at that too I was wondering If this story will ever have a serious theme going maybe later on naruto finds out something will happen during the tournament and will need to do something or the participants will die I don't know some action would be good we'll any still was a good chapter I will look foreword to the next update
Aaron Leach chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Awesome chapter
Dregus chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
well, that explains how itachi had a 'daughter', as he would have been to young to have one himself.
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »