Reviews for Battle for The Golden Fox
darkassassin619 chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Dude finally got a chance to read and as always it was great. The fight scene was good and how naruto got his powers was a nice touch :) and I have to figure that naruto on that sparring match with chiesa resulted in narutos favor but have to admit the who kiss and get married thing was funny. It was also funny how ino got naruto to go on a date with her and it was even better when sakura joined :) I have to admit naruto getting jealously and walking on stage and playing his guitars was a nice surprise since he is starting to understand just how much they mean to him and the things he is willing to do just for them : ) as always my friend I absolutely loved this chapter,grade A work as always I hope to see an update soon till Tue as always take care :)
Lydia-Hood chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
The story isn't bad, a bit funny, I find the addition of an OC overkill there are already so many potential girls going about in cannon that creating new one is pushing it. Also somehow the writing sometime during this chapter frankly seemed to have taken a gut-shot, it might not have been perfect before, but a good deal more mistakes than in the previous chapters were noticed here.
Dregus chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
using that song like that was a good touch. as well as a good explenation for how to get the rinnegan (alot of people come up with different ideas as how its obtained, but yours was pretty good. though im curious as to how tayuya got hers.)
jonathonribbens chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
i really like this
daniel 29 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
a long chapter but interesting none the less I do wonder how you'll top this chapter
agui972 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
good chapter the beginning of his fight or flashback has some concerns with me mainly the OC Chiesa ive read another story that has the same character and it even has some of the same dialogue and explanation of the kiss's rules i look more in to it and i found it was from Raphael Fitchburne's "The Mercenary CHAPTER 11: Waking Up and Drowning in Change"

now i understand you need an idea and what not but plagiarism is a bad thing and i dont like authors who take others authors work and post it as their own this can easily avoided by simply asking him to use his OC and dialogue and simply typing down his name at the beginning or at the bottom stating this was his work.

i like his work immensely and i am a follower on his story please give credit to where it is due.

this is not a flame it is simply a reader trying to keep this site working well and trying to prevent you're account from being deleted remember i am also a follower of this story as well.
tigerboy555 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
dude, you stole the beginning part of this chapter from "The Mercenary".
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Nice update, though I noticed a similarity to a fic called The Mercenary in regards to how Naruto meets the FemOC Uchiha of his harem.
This is getting good. Keep it up!
Leaf Ranger chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
*stares* Wow. I'm not sure I followed what happened. We had Naruto dating Ino and Sakura...but what was the first part? with the UChiha girl, and Konan? *Blinks*

Anyways, nic echapter. A little confusing, but nice.
gamelover41592 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
well that was good but how many girls are you going to give him
Aaron Leach chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Awesome chapter.
SilverKnight17 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
lol nice
Dregus chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
and naruto still has no idea of what is really going on. and there might still be a few stragglers who havent shown up yet.
Thorndsword chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
The sheer stupidity that your Naruto has displayed is insulting and seriously jarring. I fucking hate stupid people.

Some ninja he is, walking into people and getting knocked out by a single punch from someone far inferior in terms of strength and skill. As is, he's barely above being clinically retarded.

I'm going to get drunk now, so as to forget this story even exists.

- Thorndsword
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
What girls have been chosen?

I want anko,ino,Kurenai,yugao,mabui,samui,
Ryuzetsu,amaru and tenten...I don't know anything about how many your choosing or who's been's been too long so ice forgotten
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »