Reviews for Battle for The Golden Fox
Dregus chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
and naruto still has no idea of what is really going on. and there might still be a few stragglers who havent shown up yet.
Doctor Dandy chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
The sheer stupidity that your Naruto has displayed is insulting and seriously jarring. I fucking hate stupid people.

Some ninja he is, walking into people and getting knocked out by a single punch from someone far inferior in terms of strength and skill. As is, he's barely above being clinically retarded.

I'm going to get drunk now, so as to forget this story even exists.

- Thorndsword
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
What girls have been chosen?

I want anko,ino,Kurenai,yugao,mabui,samui,
Konan,karui,shizuka,temari,mei,tayuya,
Ryuzetsu,amaru and tenten...I don't know anything about how many your choosing or who's been chosen...it's been too long so ice forgotten
terk er jerbs chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
hmm gotta say sounds interesting but i highly doubt you will finish this after reading this chapter seems like you might feel the need to change the rulez later on you managing this will be a sight to read so lets wait and see how it will end no?
dey turk ur jerb chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
seems good but do you really need to add you're opinion right in the middle of the dialogue so much? sure one time was funny but this is getting annoying come on! add all you want to the bottom after the chapter is over you know authors notes?
sorry to sound mean just stating what is true
daniel 29 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I do want to continue reading this story.

Using the basho tennin to glomp somebody must be 1 of the crazyest uses for it
bankai777 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
i wonder what would kushina say to jiraiya about this tournament.
Leaf Ranger chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Impressive. Very impressive. XP;
Bdragon111 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Sounds like this will be a great tournament.
darkassassin619 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Looks like the fun is just about underwater and I can't wait :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
supert history
legacy of the demented chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
great chapter
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
I forgot which girls you already have, and I'm not creative enough for an OC, so no suggestions from me.
Those are interesting tournament rules. So the only fights are the prelims and the finals, and even the finals doesn't have to necessarily be a fight. Very interesting. Gives the civilian competitors a chance.
Looking forward to the next one. Ja ne!
gamelover41592 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
ok this will be good
Heavywolfblade chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Just looking at the rules makes me excited for the next chapter keep it up man.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »