Reviews for A New Highschool Romance
!
Nique13 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Focus on your health and getting better. I'll still read the story whenever you update.

I hope that your medicine helps and that you feel better.
bgn chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
I BLOODY LOVE HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE

Great story btw :D
Catfaps chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
That was a very yummy chapter:3
StuffedToyCuddler chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Aaaaw! Dat sex and ending! w
merinxD chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Good story concept and characterisation. Though, the grammar and spelling is a little distracting. I would consider getting a proof reader for things such as 'than and then', 'to and too', sentence fragments and tense issues. Other then that this is a really cool idea.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Neko Misaki! :3
queenyaoiawsome1 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
that was sooooo cute best valentine's day ever. you did a awesome job :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Aww! So cute!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
That was cute :3 I liked the chocolate part, although we didn't get to see much of them watching a movie together. I guess Akihiko really can't concentrate whenever Misaki's around xD
Hmm...well, I don't know where you will take this story...so honestly I don't really know what kind of ideas I should give you :/
I hope everything went well with your exams :) Thanks for the update!
NinjaCookieXD chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Aw, nice ending :) I liked how Usagi Bought the films instead of renting XD and Studio Ghibli is AWESOME! ;D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
CCCCCCCCCCC! MY VOTE IS FOR C!
Yaoiluver chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Where's my update? :-/
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Today's the day! Woooot!
Utasaki N chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I so want C. but B. will make it sweet for Usagi and us to read it but why not make Misaki cover in chocolate or he was making the chocolate and Usagi is giving him the *i want to ravish you* stare and cover Misaki with chocolate sauce on him and licks him all over his body and you make the Lemon! its your story so I'm just having a hard time to pick ether C. or B. Good Luck!