Reviews for A New Highschool Romance
NinjaSukie Advanced Forever4.0 chapter 8 . 5/28
I think it's fine, don't change it! For the next chapter, Akihiko's dad should get more involved and so should his brother. And another thing, Sumi should also be there and it would make everything more interesting! Not saying it isn't, I'm saying you could make it more interesting! Love the story, girl, hope you finish! :D
noooo don't delete the story.
plock chapter 8 . 4/22
fine... :(
sakura121 chapter 8 . 4/21
NOOOOOOOO!. don't delete it. I love this story. ESPECIALLY the lemons, pleeease don't delete it :(
Yaoifangirlforever619 chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
I like the story so far. And I think I have an Idea of what you could do. Since the last chapter took place in February you could do Usagi's birth day (since his birthday is on March 3). Maybe Misaki could do something for dress Misaki up as a sexy bunny and doing a lap dance. (Hey if you can make Misaki do that in the valentines day chapters you can do anything.) So that's what I think would be a good idea. I hope this helps!
ili777 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Hmmm... about this one. I think it would be nice if we saw Misaki and Akihiko interacting at school. The problem with not being able to be a couple there (or in public as a mater of fact), still they are in love, so they can't just ignore each other, which leads them to complicated situations, like someone (almost) catching them kiss? (Of course, Akihiko's skills at deceiving people saves them, or something)
Hmm what if a boy (or a girl) at school likes Misaki, how will Akihiko take that? Surely he can't do something to one of his students, so what effect will it have with his and Misaki's relationship?
Of course, there should be more private moments between the two, like what will Akihiko do for white day, AKihiko helping Misaki with his studies, things like that.
Hope I put you into enough thought so you can come up with something :)
ili777 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Please update soon! I like it so far, though I want to see more interaction of Misaki and Akihiko in school
Jenny chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Straight to the lemon
CookiesForAlmostEveryone chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
It's to* and then*. I don't mean to be a jerk. Your story is really good. I'm just a grammar nazi.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
!
Nique13 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Focus on your health and getting better. I'll still read the story whenever you update.

I hope that your medicine helps and that you feel better.
bgn chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
I BLOODY LOVE HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE

Great story btw :D
Catfaps chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
That was a very yummy chapter:3
StuffedToyCuddler chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Aaaaw! Dat sex and ending! w
merinxD chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Good story concept and characterisation. Though, the grammar and spelling is a little distracting. I would consider getting a proof reader for things such as 'than and then', 'to and too', sentence fragments and tense issues. Other then that this is a really cool idea.