Reviews for Lieutenants
sbe2013 chapter 35 . 10/20
Thanks for a good story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Sandy L chapter 35 . 3/23
I didn't review any of the previous chapters-too anxious to get to the end of the book. I really, really enjoyed both this one and the previous one. Really would like to see this available in a book store sometime; I realize there may be copyright issues with Ms. Bujold, but I'd think any successful authors would be flattered that you chose her Barrayar to write about. and that she'd want to encourage an upcoming author.
Excellent Story!
skywiseskychan chapter 35 . 11/25/2014
Es ist tote.

Which is too bad, partially because my german grammar is atrocious but mostly because your story was a very good one. I enjoyed it start to finish.
skywiseskychan chapter 34 . 11/25/2014
So now I'm wondering if Anny is going to be made Vor. And what kind of storm that would kick up. Actually I don't even know if that is possible in current Barraryian society. Fun stuff here though.
Dan chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
Thanks for thoroughly enjoyable story!

Can't wait to read your next one.
wenywen chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
Excellent story. I enjoyed it very much. I hope you continue to write. I will look forward to whatever you write next.
Kling chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
Great ending. I don't know if you can take these characters any farther though. Great work throughout the entire work.
Emote Control chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
A fitting end to an excellent story. Will you be writing anything more in the universe of the Vorkosigan saga?
Drew1969 chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
Nice finish I hope you keep writing
AngusH chapter 34 . 11/13/2014
great chapter.

I now understand why Anny said what she did about the colonel. It does indeed make perfect sense.

The dinner party with the Vorkosigan family was great and the view of Gregor gave a slightly different view of the whole thing.

Kling chapter 34 . 11/12/2014
Very good, Liked the entire fic. I think its worthy of LMB works.
Bracketyjack chapter 34 . 11/12/2014
Woo! Good battle and good ending, Scott. I like the touch about Anny getting foreign medals to hide away - very nice. And Gregor's feelings.

It's been a long haul, and I know you've had distractions, but Lieutenants has been a lot of fun, and I shall miss it. Warm congratulations, and good luck with whatever's next.
BuckeyeBelle chapter 34 . 11/12/2014
That loud sound of shattering glass you just heard? That was the glass ceiling.
skywiseskychan chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
This is a great chapter. The kind that far too often aren't handled well in books, overlooked, underwritten, forgotten. I'm glad yours wasn't just a three - five paragraph epitaph.