Reviews for Nothing is Truly Planned
TheLittlePoet chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
This is such an awesome story, (ive said it before but) it was literally exactly what I wanted to read :) I've spent a few sleepless nights reading this (every time there's a sammigail moment) its really well written and really interesting, congrats :D
hellahijabi chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
oh nevermind
hellahijabi chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
Why are you making Tara the bad guy? its annoying me
ugh
TheLittlePoet chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Just wanted to say, how much I've loved reading this, it was really awesome and your characterisation was brill, thanks for writing this sammy/Abigail are my OTP!
heard-about-pluto chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
AMAZING! Completely loved it! :D Dance Academy is one of my favorite shows, so I was so excited when I found this fanfiction! Usually it is very hard to find fanfictions by people who are actually good at writing (that sounds harsh but its true) and I was VERY pleasantly surprised by your great writing style and voice! I will definitely look into some of you other stories (Glee all the way!). And Abigail and Sammy where my favorite! So glad that this was about them. Though I wanted so badly for Ethan to come and be friends with Abigail, and then several years in the future she learns to love Ethan (as she did before, but still loving Sammy of course) and then they raise Charlie together. 3 Because i loved Abigail and Sammy, but i also loved Ethan and Abigail together! I was so happy at the end of season 2 when all the Abigail and Sammy stuff was happening again, but then disaster struck and only Ethan remained. I really loved this though! And I laughed SOOOO hard when Ethan came up and completely owned Tara's entire exsistence. When he said, 'If you ever want to know more, don't go running to Tara...she cleary knows nothing." I was busting up with laughter! xD it was perfect. All the inner thoughts you have Abigail doing are amazing, and all in all i just love how you did this! At first when i found out she was pregnant, i was like, wait, what? But i kept reading because you were such a good writer and i ended up loving what you did with it! Great job! :D
-Eliza, fellow fangirl and fanfiction writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is probably the best Dance Academy fanfic I have seen. Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Beth chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
I find it rather interesting that you switched Abigail and Tara's role; Tara the 'villan', Abigail the protagonist. I never liked Tara, even my Mum didn't like her when i forced her to watch Dance Academy, and we both agreed that Abigail and Sammy are the best couple ever. My mum was in a similar situation as Abigail. She was pregnant at age 19 and the father passed away due to cancer a week later. I just learned this, and I am still sad. She is pregnant with a baby girl, due in two months. The father has a daughter two years older than me, and she has just become pregnant. Sorry for my long review, I just wanted to make a connection,. I really love this story and Dance Academy.
DA4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh, I love this! Abi and Sammy are my fav couple!
haily94 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
It's sad to see this ending, but what an amazing story! Can't wait for your next series with Charlie and Abigail!
iloveh2o chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
i loved this story so so much! so sad to think that it's over, but i can't wait for some one shots! much love!3
Byzinha Lestrange chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
Okay, I finished it and I really, really liked it. I had a feeling the kid'd be a boy hehe
My biggest problem is with Tara. I know people don't usally like her, but I love her; and I know this fic is supposed to be a whole different universe, but she was so out of character it was painful to read her scenes. I had to tell you that, I'm sorry.
Beside it, I really liked your fic, for real. If they had put Sammy and Abbie together earlier in season two, this absolutelly could happen.
Your writing is amazing. Keep writing :D
Byzinha Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
How have I never saw it? God! I'm reading right now, like evereything! You're writing is so good, it's a pleasure to read it.
h2oloverr chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
i'm so sad to see this ending! but i still loved it! fantastic story! love love love it!
Lovergirl12 chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
this is a great story line. i cant stop reading it!
haily94 chapter 15 . 9/6/2012