Reviews for Suave and Sensibility
Jammie13 chapter 45 . 8/14
I just finished this chapter and thus the whole story. It was lovely and I loved how you brought it all together! Great added characters and I love the story and how it flowed! Excellent work!
Mie779 chapter 45 . 7/27
Wow that have been long in the making this story... and what an amazing story you've written... the end is quit fitting and wraps it all up perfectly... and this is one of those stories that I will reread again,,,
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 45 . 7/25
A beautiful bittersweet ending with a perfect title.
This chapter's content fit so perfectly with the theme of closure. I loved the look into the future with Adda and the concentration camps, and the way they honoured her mother with the tree. The fact that Maria was desperate to see her mountain, but also terrified of going back was perfect.
The brief summary of the other ten children was great, both in how you wrote it - just being a summary - and what they were all up to.
So bittersweet to see this story end. Well done.
lemacd chapter 45 . 7/25
It was a lovely ending to a great story. Thank you for not giving up. It helps those of us who are dragging old WIPs behind us like a ball and chain to never give up.

Now... you could do something about 'Thy Kingdom Come'? ;)
Thank you for completing tour work. I enjoyed every word. I have been following since 2012. Thank you again. It was wonderful.
SOM fan chapter 45 . 7/24
That was a good ending for this story. I liked the remark about Georg and Maria vowing to support their children with all of their goals in life. I was just waiting for the ending chapter to be posted, so thank you for doing that sooner rather than later!
fanficauther1226 chapter 45 . 7/24
I love the last sentence. Beautifully done!
SOM fan chapter 44 . 7/7
Glad everything's okay with Maria and Klaus. I'm just wondering though, does he look like Maria or Georg? Please post the last chapter soon! I probably would favourite this story if I had an account, but I don't have one. I like how Max and Elsa are together. I sort of was able to picture them being married. No one else on Fan-Fiction did anything like that with Max and Elsa, so I liked that you did that.
SOM fan chapter 18 . 7/6
I loved how Maria comforted Georg after the Anschluss by the gazebo!
SOM fan chapter 12 . 7/5
The kite song is from Mary Poppins! Nice to add that into the story!
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 44 . 3/15
So wonderful to see an update.
So much to be happy for and about in this chapter. Love the thoughts of the two married couples, and Maria and Georg's reactions; booking photographs for Friedrich and Stephanie and saying they were happy about being involved with Max and Elsa in any way at all, and didn't mind not being present at the ceremony.
Brigitta noticing Max's ring was a great touch, as was the way you mentioned the rhyme.
Glad everything's okay with Maria and Klaus. The way both she and Georg took a moment to process their son's arrival was wonderful, and Maria's comment about finding something other than 'he' to call him was awesome.
And a Christmas proposal to end on.
Marvellous.
FM chapter 44 . 3/9
You're back! This story is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES! The plot is just brilliant and I love it so much! Woooohhoooooo!

Glad you're back! Xoxo,
F_M
Mie779 chapter 44 . 3/9
wow just wonderful that you finally did update this... must admit I had to back track a little to catch up on what this story was about... have been reading sooo many stories lately... and I've reviewed ch. 43 in may 2015... o.O that's a long time ago... but I love how you write... and I can't wait for you to finally finish this... (y) and then I'll have an excuse to read it all over again... ;)
sherylhanlon chapter 43 . 10/26/2016
It's taken me over a week to read this fanfic maybe a little more, I'm loving it and hoping you have more to share as I feel so close to Maria and our captain.

Do Max and Elsa end up together?
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 43 . 1/21/2016
I have done little else for the past four days but read this story, and it was so worth it. This is such a beautiful story.
I love the fact that Friedrich took it upon himself to look for Adda's mother, and well as the way she handled it.
The anniversary was wonderful, and really showed how much has changed, but also how little has changed. I love how Elsa in particular has remained in touch with them through the past seven years.
And a secret summer hideaway cabin, and a new baby on the way.
A truly amazing piece of writing.