Reviews for Suave and Sensibility
Perfect story. Took me a week of reading obsessively to finish, but boy was it worth it. I agree with everything other reviewers have said. You are a fabulous author. Hope you write a prequel about how the Captain and Maria's relationship developed before this story. I'd love to read that.
Carolyn chapter 43 . 9/25
This is absolutely a wonderful and beautiful story! The characters were so very believable in their actions. I loved Maria being responsible as a teacher at the orphanage and her loving care of the students at the Abbey. It was also enjoyable to see Georg and Maria's relationship evolve from first attraction to marriage. You created an excellent and creditable storyline. Keep up the good work!
I was up late reading this for 5 nights solid. Absolutely love it. I can't really think of any criticism, the whole thing is compelling. Probably the only thing that would improve it is a few flashbacks in the beginning chapters, you make reference to a chat the Cap & Maria had about the 7 deadly sins, would've liked that included. Wonderful apart from that.
augiesannie chapter 43 . 5/11
Always happy to see an update to this story. And you did a fine job with the sensitive parts, really. Nice job!
Maria chapter 43 . 5/5
I love it! I had to start at the beginning and it took me a few days but I love it! Will there be more? Please? Maybe some hints as to what happened to the Reverend Mother and Sisters as well as the other orphans? And Frau Schmidt?
Imaginer.012 chapter 43 . 5/3
Aww! Good job and good chapter!
MuggleCreator chapter 43 . 5/1
It was well done. Good work.
mvtfan chapter 43 . 5/1
So glad to finally see an update! This part was very sweet! Love it!
BrittanyLS chapter 43 . 5/1
This was beautifully written! Every part!
charleybec chapter 43 . 5/1
I really enjoyed this last chapter. The sadness of Adda's mother dying but then the happiness of the anniversary party and the announcement of the new baby. Well done.
som04 chapter 43 . 5/1
Love seeing an update from you... lovely work. can't waut for your retune. :) :)
Mie779 chapter 43 . 5/1
Oh what a wonderful chapter... being pregnant myself I must admit the end of the chapter had me in tears... (damn hormones! :P :D ) that was just soooo sweet... I kinda sensed that this would happened when I started reading about their time in the cabin... can't wait to read the rest of this's been a long way in the making (almost 3 years... wow!)... but what a great story... will reread it when it's done ;)
UnfollowTheSun chapter 42 . 2/5
Finally got around to reading this & there are so many things I love about it. The exchange with Herr Zeller at the party & changing the line to 'WE mean to accuse you' is genius. I liked that the Captain intercepted Maria as she left the Villa & the heated exchange that followed including the slap in the face. The stolen kisses in the study were well written. I like the idea that Maria doesn't return back to the Villa with her tail between her legs & chooses to teach at the Orphanage. The children's characters are a welcome addition especially with the plight of Adda as a sub plot. All the historical stuff is interesting too. The Honeymoon & escape were nicely done. This is a perfect SOM fanfic. Would love to read your ideas for the time period before the 'grand & glorious party' & how the pair grew close, hope you write about that in the future :)
som04 chapter 42 . 8/18/2014
Missed your updates, but always so happy to see them when you get chanve. ;-)

I've been looking forward to reading this for days now, and it was well worth the wait. Another great up date, love it as always. Hope you can get back soon.

:) :)