Reviews for Suave and Sensibility
Imaginer.012 chapter 43 . 5/3
Aww! Good job and good chapter!
MuggleCreator chapter 43 . 5/1
It was well done. Good work.
mvtfan chapter 43 . 5/1
So glad to finally see an update! This part was very sweet! Love it!
BrittanyLS chapter 43 . 5/1
This was beautifully written! Every part!
charleybec chapter 43 . 5/1
I really enjoyed this last chapter. The sadness of Adda's mother dying but then the happiness of the anniversary party and the announcement of the new baby. Well done.
som04 chapter 43 . 5/1
Love seeing an update from you... lovely work. can't waut for your retune. :) :)
Mie779 chapter 43 . 5/1
Oh what a wonderful chapter... being pregnant myself I must admit the end of the chapter had me in tears... (damn hormones! :P :D ) that was just soooo sweet... I kinda sensed that this would happened when I started reading about their time in the cabin... can't wait to read the rest of this story...it's been a long way in the making (almost 3 years... wow!)... but what a great story... will reread it when it's done ;)
UnfollowTheSun chapter 42 . 2/5
Finally got around to reading this & there are so many things I love about it. The exchange with Herr Zeller at the party & changing the line to 'WE mean to accuse you' is genius. I liked that the Captain intercepted Maria as she left the Villa & the heated exchange that followed including the slap in the face. The stolen kisses in the study were well written. I like the idea that Maria doesn't return back to the Villa with her tail between her legs & chooses to teach at the Orphanage. The children's characters are a welcome addition especially with the plight of Adda as a sub plot. All the historical stuff is interesting too. The Honeymoon & escape were nicely done. This is a perfect SOM fanfic. Would love to read your ideas for the time period before the 'grand & glorious party' & how the pair grew close, hope you write about that in the future :)
som04 chapter 42 . 8/18/2014
Missed your updates, but always so happy to see them when you get chanve. ;-)

I've been looking forward to reading this for days now, and it was well worth the wait. Another great up date, love it as always. Hope you can get back soon.

:) :)
Imaginer.012 chapter 42 . 8/14/2014
Great chapter!
Mie779 chapter 42 . 8/13/2014
yeah you're back... love it... it might be a chapter filler... but it was wonderful written, love the little homey moments you share with us... seeing the family develop and grow... and nice to see that their love has NOT faded... ;)
MuggleCreator chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
Nice stuff. Poor Georg, dealing with war...
BrittanyLS chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
Only being with his wife can Georg start to relax! I love that Maria can bring that side of him out!
utility - singer chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
Lovely. You've done a great job of showing us their continued love, support, and attraction for each other through disappointments and aggravations.
charleybec chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
As always I was excited to see an update to this story. I enjoyed this chapter and the changes the family went through over the large passage of time. I'm interested to see where you are taking this next. Great job as always.