Reviews for Suave and Sensibility
UnfollowTheSun chapter 42 . 2/5
Finally got around to reading this & there are so many things I love about it. The exchange with Herr Zeller at the party & changing the line to 'WE mean to accuse you' is genius. I liked that the Captain intercepted Maria as she left the Villa & the heated exchange that followed including the slap in the face. The stolen kisses in the study were well written. I like the idea that Maria doesn't return back to the Villa with her tail between her legs & chooses to teach at the Orphanage. The children's characters are a welcome addition especially with the plight of Adda as a sub plot. All the historical stuff is interesting too. The Honeymoon & escape were nicely done. This is a perfect SOM fanfic. Would love to read your ideas for the time period before the 'grand & glorious party' & how the pair grew close, hope you write about that in the future :)
som04 chapter 42 . 8/18/2014
Missed your updates, but always so happy to see them when you get chanve. ;-)

I've been looking forward to reading this for days now, and it was well worth the wait. Another great up date, love it as always. Hope you can get back soon.

:) :)
Imaginer.012 chapter 42 . 8/14/2014
Great chapter!
Mie779 chapter 42 . 8/13/2014
yeah you're back... love it... it might be a chapter filler... but it was wonderful written, love the little homey moments you share with us... seeing the family develop and grow... and nice to see that their love has NOT faded... ;)
MuggleCreator chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
Nice stuff. Poor Georg, dealing with war...
BrittanyLS chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
Only being with his wife can Georg start to relax! I love that Maria can bring that side of him out!
utility - singer chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
Lovely. You've done a great job of showing us their continued love, support, and attraction for each other through disappointments and aggravations.
charleybec chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
As always I was excited to see an update to this story. I enjoyed this chapter and the changes the family went through over the large passage of time. I'm interested to see where you are taking this next. Great job as always.
BrittanyLS chapter 41 . 6/30/2014
I don;t think they seem out of character! I love this glimpse into their new lives!
Jammie13 chapter 41 . 6/30/2014
I thought it was great!
Mie779 chapter 41 . 6/30/2014
very nice (and long) chapter... so happy that you're continuing this story, I really enjoy this
MuggleCreator chapter 41 . 6/29/2014
Nice!
lemacd chapter 41 . 6/29/2014
the mood changed rather quickly after the part about Elsa and the things that happened to those they left behind. I almost wish we had more about that part of the story, especially about this new development b/w Max and Elsa. Perhaps in a future chapter? Or maybe an entirely different story?

the part of the chapter about Maria's exhaustion and annoyance at Georg's less than stellar aid in caring for a newborn is easy to relate to. And when new moms are sleep deprived, rational thought is at a premium so an argument was forthcoming no doubt about it. I do think it was a rather low blow for G to throw his three years of estrangement from his family at her and accuse her of using it as a weapon. But I'm sure we should cut him some slack, too. so much has changed and of all the members of his family, he is least likely to enjoy change.

i'm glad they resolved things and that they could presume upon Max and Elsa to watch Adda and Stefan. i would LOVE to see that go down... oh, please? Elsa trying to feed a baby? Max getting puked on? Please?!

sigh. so glad you updated again.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/29/2014
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next one
som04 chapter 41 . 6/29/2014
Another great up date, sad at the beginning with Elsa, but got me giggling though the rest of it afterwards. love this story, always happy to see a up date. As always great work, hope you can get back soon. keep up the great work. ;-)