Reviews for Strangers in Bars
Serenity de la Luna chapter 4 . 7/2
OMG this was so good, I really want more. Maybe a chapter for reactions to Harry's sudden disappearance and Tony freaking out about trying to figure out how he did and taking readings on energy outputs from when Harry did his thing and apparated out of there.
juanml chapter 4 . 6/19
Really fun. Couldn't Harry risk a legimens to find out about them? He never used the spell intentionally in the books and should antagonize whoever he uses it against (Jarvis would record, so obliviating his target would make things worse), but it's still an option.

Or ask a random muggle in the street who's Tony Stark, who knows.
MrRobertsIII chapter 4 . 6/18
That was great!
tanis19 chapter 4 . 6/5
Im really hoping you add another chapter to this because it is really entertaining
pineapple-pancake chapter 4 . 5/6
wow missed Tony's reaction!
Madame Bibliophile chapter 4 . 4/28
Nice Exit, H I would love a sequel for this and for Harry to meet the rest of the Avengers and L Imagine the chaos that would happen if Harry and Loki were to get along like a house on
Syra Nyth chapter 4 . 4/13
Loved it! This is amazing!
ShadowLady89 chapter 4 . 4/11
is this the end
GoldenGryphon chapter 4 . 4/10
Charming *and* funny. Gotta love a quick story that manages both and is just long enough to read through while getting ready to do something productive with the day.
I can't help but ask ... And *then* what happened? But it's more of a rhetorical question, since that's a perfectly good ending, even if ever so much more could happen - but then it's not a short story or an extended one-shot written to get rid of a plot bunny.

Thank you for being willing to write this and post it where random people can read it and comment. It's people like you who give people like me stuff to keep us entertained when the paperwork (or Real Life) is just too much. Thank you for your creativity.
Best thoughts!
SuperApplePie chapter 4 . 4/5
That was certainly entertaining.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 4 . 4/3
The end made me smirk. It was brilliantly perfect. I loved it. Great job
Seven Dead Men Walking chapter 4 . 4/3
Damn, I hoped this would go on. XD

Love your fanfics! :)
erik chapter 4 . 4/1
A great fun read, thank you.
malita23 chapter 4 . 3/30
can u plz make a sequel to this book
Tsobail chapter 4 . 3/18
This was hillarious! and I would love a fly on the wall perspective of what Tony/Bruce/Coulson did when he disapparated.