Reviews for Strangers in Bars
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 10/4
Hahahahaha! I loved this! Harry’s interactions with Tony and Thor are gold! I absolutely can’t wait for his next run-in with them! I’m so happy you decided to make this more than a one shot! Can’t wait for more~
ak chapter 4 . 9/19
est ce qu'harry est pressé de retrouver le calme de nouveau? :)
jmw03u chapter 2 . 9/8
Super fun story! I like Thor as Gryfindor-ish
Harry finally decided being polite wasn't worth it and escaped the insane people he didn't know. Of course, with Tony Stark and SHIELD looking for him, he won't be alone for long.
Fredrich chapter 4 . 8/29
Lol what an end.
hisnhers chapter 3 . 8/7
I already read this and reviewed it in chapter 4 but I just wanted to say this next bit:

THIS is how you do an hpMarvel crossover. BEST. ONE. YET. and I have read a lot of really good hp Marvel crossovers.

Holds this fic up and shows everyone. Hands you a trophy. Lots of clapping hands in your honor.

lol!

I send snippets to my daughter, the one who started me on Harry Potter fics, she was laughing as hard as I was.

During this lovely 2020 Stay Home, Stay Safe era, we ALL need a good laugh. Thanks for brightening my day. Seriously, thank you.

his
hisnhers chapter 4 . 8/6
LOVED. LOVED. and uh... loved this fic.

Did I mention I really liked this? No? I'll be more direct next time. lol!

Literally couldn't quit laughing. You have them all in perfect character.

Would definitely read more if you decided to write more, if not this was entertaining and a good place to stop.

his
nessiesmith2012 chapter 4 . 7/31
Loved this! Tonys reaction would have been icing on the cake.
guest chapter 4 . 7/25
great!
A beautiful, simple story
cshen.julienne chapter 4 . 6/28
HAHHA I love it
Wow! Perfection!
Forest of Deb chapter 4 . 4/29
I would read everything associated with this
RevDorothyL chapter 4 . 4/4