Reviews for Strangers in Bars
aliissaa14 chapter 4 . 22h
awesome! i loved reading it. great work.
Rose1414 chapter 4 . 1/17
Hey, ik zag op je profiel dat je Nederlands bent! Dit is echt een grappig verhaal! Wel vreemd dat ik de review in het Nederlands aan het schrijven ben.. :P
nightfog125 chapter 4 . 1/13
Great story. I'd love to see everyone's reaction to him just vanishing into thin air.
tanithlipsky chapter 4 . 1/9
funny. Good
mabidiso chapter 4 . 1/4
Darling, this chapter has icing and cherry all over it. And chocolate sauce. Love it so much.
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
lol please add to this- I love this fic
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Gosh, I am LOVING THIS AWESOME FIC! Brilliant writing here honey, I truly, truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Okay! Does shield know about the magical society? Will Tony track Harry down? What will the rest of the Golden Trio think of this when they hear. Will you be going into detail of the american magical government? .. Very curious and awaiting your next chapter!
Untrust Us chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
This was absolutely wonderful! The entire situation with bonding over battle stories to waking up to Tony's everything. And Harry not knowing who they were and being polite. Heh. And then judging the situation unmanageable and just apparating away made it that much more hilarious.

Thanks!
Silverdragonstar chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
So very glad I found this fic! Just too funny, can only imagine Tony's face when Harry just aspirated out.
Mindmaze chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
What I wouldn't give to know their expressions after that sort of exit. Anyways this was very well written, glad I found this gem. The banter gave me warm fuzzys, love it!
Snake23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Sequel!
namisnakama chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
hahaha that was simply awesome! really hilarious interactions
LaDameDuWarren chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
just amazing thank you so much !
musme chapter 4 . 11/30/2017