Reviews for Strangers in Bars
FlowerChild23 chapter 4 . 9/6
This was hilarious. Wish there was more.
I like this it's just so smooth and relaxing i don't why tho.
Jaerskov Tempestwing chapter 1 . 7/26
I very much like the premise of this story and would like to see it made into a full length one, please!
guestinator chapter 4 . 7/21
Probably good you stopped here as Harry was asctong a bit too limp wristed here. Too much a doormat to Tony like most stories have him act like when cliche of cliches Tony digs in without any regards and never suffers for it.
Dayside chapter 3 . 6/30
Why isn't he obliviating their asses or calling the aurors? Motherfucker you can't just break the most important law your entire species has.
Dayside chapter 1 . 6/30
I really loved thor before ragnarok, they completely ruined him by turning him into some complete joke. He gave away his kingdom to some slaver who hasn't been on asgard in many millennia.
Now they're going to take his weapon and powers and give them to some feeble scientist lady.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 4 . 6/4
Enjoying the story thanks
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 4 . 2/14
This was really good. Now I’m super curious about their response to his disappearance, so I’m going to see if perhaps you’ve written a sequel of some kind.
Royslady51 chapter 4 . 1/23
And now Coulson's curious...should continue this.
Annie Magus chapter 4 . 1/2
This was fun! And well written. Good dialog. Thank you for writing
PrettyKitty77 chapter 3 . 12/5/2021
I really enjoyed this story and would love to see a sequel preferably a nice long one :-)
VtrCst chapter 4 . 12/2/2021
what a fascinatingly believable crossover story
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 11/27/2021
Would you please consider doing a follow-up to this story? Most especially the reactions of Tony, Bruce, and Phil.
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 11/26/2021
I just reread it. It's still a great story!
lkc159 chapter 4 . 9/4/2021
I like this. MORE!

Great pacing and interesting story. Can't wait to see what happens next :)