Reviews for Strangers in Bars
CockByteHuntress chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
*points at the fanfic corner* I will just be over here giggling and imagining Harry meeting the others
Kneoria chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
I love this story. Its fantastic.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
SEQUEL. SEQUEL. SEQUEL. Please?
Madkatt chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I would love to see the rest of the avengers in this, i really like your harry potter and avengers crossovers :)
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Hmmm
RatherFabulous chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
A bit sad that it's complete, because you leave the reader wanting more! But then, writing can be so hard, so I'll say thank you for this much.

Ahem... "Thank You!"
Beth9891 chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Cute!
birdandthebell chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
It would be awesome if you extended upon this. Thor is such an awesome guy.
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
I hope you decide to add a bit more here and there :) I liked t his.
Cleo chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
I would like it very much if you would continue adding chapters to this story please. It's rather entertaining after all.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Please make this a full story it's sooo good and I can't find many Harry potter avengers fanfics it has a lot of potential
ecotter chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
This is perfect. I love the Harry/Thor friendship and how calmly and readily Harry accepts Thor and his stories. More please!
just me 5000 chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Very entertaining and well meshed.
naruto kurama chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Love it! you should make a story were Harry meets all the avengers, that would be awesome if you haven't already done so.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Re: A.N.- Agreed. Despite Thor's love of battle and not temper, at the beginning of his movie Odin was planning to let him rule. That indicates an understanding of diplomacy, trade, history, and law. He was able to explain Asgardian science to someone who, while very intelligent, shared few if any reference points, so he probably has a pretty decent understanding of that too.
He is very like Harry in that his fights would have been largely, though not entirely, "extracurricular."