Reviews for Strangers in Bars
just me 5000 chapter 2 . 3/18
Very entertaining and well meshed.
naruto kurama chapter 2 . 2/6
Love it! you should make a story were Harry meets all the avengers, that would be awesome if you haven't already done so.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/1
Re: A.N.- Agreed. Despite Thor's love of battle and not temper, at the beginning of his movie Odin was planning to let him rule. That indicates an understanding of diplomacy, trade, history, and law. He was able to explain Asgardian science to someone who, while very intelligent, shared few if any reference points, so he probably has a pretty decent understanding of that too.
He is very like Harry in that his fights would have been largely, though not entirely, "extracurricular."
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
lol
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Please continue PLEASE!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This stupid site won't let me review your last chapter as I have apparently already done so. As a result my review is on this one as well; I have read your last chapter though.

This amused me to no end. I would love to see Tony's reaction when he discovers that there is next to no information on Harry. You did a great job with this and I would love to see more if you decide to do so.
ddderf chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
love your story so far... i think that you should contunute
atalanta chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Oh, I like this do update!
atalanta chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Given wide berth...O_o
LRH7 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
this was cute, if you ever do more, it would be cool to see Harry gain more understanding of the avengers
rachel.weck.5 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
You should continue. This is well written and with the current end it would be funny to find what Tony could or couldn't find.
Tcolt chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Oh, it would have been wonderful to see a story out of this oneshot. Thanks!
Dearest Destiny chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
ahhhhhhh why must this only be a two-shot?
VoraciousReader99 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Sounds amusing! :D Keep going!
MusaMortis chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Please be inspired '3' please .3.