Reviews for Strangers in Bars
Arachnos Black chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
I really love this story. It's super cute, and the characterization is fun. :) I don't think I actually expected this to update, but I'm glad it did. 3
The Seven of Us chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
Prediction: Harry will get bored the next time a week goes by without the infamous Potter Luck kicking in. XD Which will be... *checks bare wrist* ...sometime next week.
-Ruby
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
This chapter was beautiful, I loved it. Thank you for the update!
The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
So glad you updated! LMAO can't wait to see Tony's, Phil's, and Bruce's reactions to THAT exit. X'D
Erisah Mae chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
Well I liked the additional chapters. Harry being very British at Tony until he decided to passive aggressively escape was a highlight
xDarklightx chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I like it.
milesss chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
incredible exit. wish he had a hat to tip whilst he wished them a good day
hitomi-tama chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I had to stop myself from laughing out loud reading this on the bus. Can't wait for the next part.
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
This. Was. Fantastic!

Oh, my god, I was laughing so hard at Harry trying to process Tony, all of Tony's ramblings. and I really really want to know what the reaction to Harry's sudden exit was. (Please can that be a scene we see? In a sequel or something?)

No bets on how quickly Harry will get bored, very.

This story is marked as complete, but I would LOVE to see what happens in this universe, because you've made such an interesting one!
VeronicaD13 chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
Oh man! I hope there's a sequel! I was waiting for Coulson to actually recognize Harry. Lol! Will we get to see what happens when Harry goes back?
victoria chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
simply awesome you are a genius please update again soon i love this.
Yukatana chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
You are awesome! This is sooooo good!
Thank you very mutch!

Y
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
Larg! This is so so good please keep good ng
SineSanguine chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
I really like this. It's a light and cheerful read.
I keep getting confused if its complete or not- one moment the site tells me its complete but the other its still in progress xd
I hope there is more to come tough- it's quite fun.
KongouBongo chapter 4 . 10/11/2017