Reviews for Strangers in Bars
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2021
Buen capitulo, espero el siguiente
Nanchih chapter 4 . 8/13/2021
Giggling.
paink1ller chapter 4 . 8/8/2021
Lmao, cant wait for a update.

Was enjoying it and was pretty funny
Aytrix chapter 4 . 7/31/2021
This made me giggle. A lot. Thank you for sharing!
PrettyKitty77 chapter 4 . 7/5/2021
I enjoyed reading this, but it seems to be begging for a sequel by chance is there one? If not could there be one :-)
Royslady51 chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
I wish someone would have Storm teach Thor how tt handle a thunderstorm...or Zeus a lightening bolt, for that matter.
Gambito chapter 4 . 4/14/2021
Loved it :D would really like to know how Tony reacted hahaha
EvenLoveLies chapter 4 . 2/16/2021
I loved this story and hope you write more one day
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 4 . 2/6/2021
Loved this was a great morning read, it had it’s funny points so again thank you.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 10/4/2020
Hahahahaha! I loved this! Harry’s interactions with Tony and Thor are gold! I absolutely can’t wait for his next run-in with them! I’m so happy you decided to make this more than a one shot! Can’t wait for more~
ak chapter 4 . 9/19/2020
est ce qu'harry est pressé de retrouver le calme de nouveau? :)
SunPho3n1x chapter 2 . 9/8/2020
Super fun story! I like Thor as Gryfindor-ish
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2020
Harry finally decided being polite wasn't worth it and escaped the insane people he didn't know. Of course, with Tony Stark and SHIELD looking for him, he won't be alone for long.
Fredrich chapter 4 . 8/29/2020
Lol what an end.
hisnhers chapter 3 . 8/7/2020
I already read this and reviewed it in chapter 4 but I just wanted to say this next bit:

THIS is how you do an hpMarvel crossover. BEST. ONE. YET. and I have read a lot of really good hp Marvel crossovers.

Holds this fic up and shows everyone. Hands you a trophy. Lots of clapping hands in your honor.

lol!

I send snippets to my daughter, the one who started me on Harry Potter fics, she was laughing as hard as I was.

During this lovely 2020 Stay Home, Stay Safe era, we ALL need a good laugh. Thanks for brightening my day. Seriously, thank you.

his