Reviews for Strangers in Bars
GuidingHand chapter 4 . 9/26/2019
I found this story very entertaining. Your characterizations of Thor and Stark were spot on. Thanks for writing!
taxzombie chapter 4 . 8/14/2019
What an absolute hoot! Great short story. Loved it.
Life's a dream chapter 4 . 8/14/2019
Omg its been updated! Altho im like 2 years late to the party. Love harrys disappearing act!
Haha thank you for writing! :)
theultimatenerd04 chapter 4 . 8/10/2019
I so want to see a sequel to this! Tony's reaction to Harry apparating would be something worth seeing.
rell chapter 4 . 8/3/2019
I'd love to read more of this brand of odd.
TomasDark chapter 4 . 7/23/2019
Awesome.
EMCBuiten chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
D
NatalieLynn chapter 4 . 7/13/2019
Another wonderfully funny story!
Wolflover1523 chapter 4 . 6/22/2019
Please update soon I love it
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 4 . 6/13/2019
I want the reactions of Phil, Tony, and Bruce to seeing Harry apparate away. OMG this story is so awesome! I hope you update soon!
tigerslady08 chapter 4 . 6/1/2019
Awesome! Is love to read some kind of sequel to this. It would be amazing as well im sure. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2019
Loved it!
Literary Consumer chapter 4 . 3/21/2019
I love this. Will there be a sequel?
bale626 chapter 4 . 3/20/2019
I feel like this is the sort of story that could go on and on for many chapters of crack-fic humor. Mostly of Harry dropping in on the Avengers. Or them stumbling on him. Either way, great fun, kinda wish there was more.
Addie Lover of Stories chapter 4 . 3/14/2019
My god, I loved this! This story is just so odd, and quirky and it just gives off this absolutely serene feeling that is just lovely! I love to see everyone's reactions to him just completely disappearing on them, (plus that open ending made me endlessly curious for more), but as it is I am still completely in love with this ending, and this story as a whole and I can not thank you enough for writing it!
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »