Reviews for Join the Ruff Side
Veneesla chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Wow. This was totally worth reading. Personally, I expected Ruffians to be those gibberish speaking idiots raised at a young age to be Pester's minions but you have flipped my view around. Again! :D You gotta stop that. I didn't even think the Ruffians would get to keep the money they got bribed! I guess it really DOES pay well! I'm glad that people with such opposite views can be friends. I'm even more glad that Hafez turned down that offer for sure! :D I'm surprised he even considered it! What would Leafos say?! Again, so glad he didn't become a Ruffian. I never expected his mother to make such a huge fuss. Then again, when you disappear for, like, a day, someone's gonna say something. Splendid work! This segways nicely into your latest fic. I hope to see more from you soon!
Epic Laughter chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I'm glad Hafez turned down that Ruffian's offer! Smart guy! His questions were great, though. :D

I like that he's close to his family. It's very sweet. :)

And I'm looking forward to seeing how his family reacts to Leafos! Though I'm sure they'll say nothing but good things!

Fab work as always!
Epic Laughter chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Sorry for the delay, I've been SUPER busy, and today is no exception, but I found time to review for you! :D

I'm really loving Hafez, he's a really interesting character and I can already tell he's an interesting match for Leafos! :D Speaking of, you made one itty bitty mistake. Leafos isn't Jardy's youngest daughter, she's his oldest. :)

The way you envision the Ruffians is super interesting, too! I loved this whole chapter and I'm looking forward to more! :D
Epic Laughter chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ahhhh, so incredible! Hafez is shaping up to be an interesting dude, what with his backstory of being a less than savory person!

I love his feelings for Leafos already, too! The talking Ruffian has an interesting personality as well; I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes! I can't WAIT for more! I'm really interested in seeing your ideas about the Ruffians. :3