Reviews for The Anniversary
Grac3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This was adorable! I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
The poor Doctor bearing the guilt of the Time War forever. At least he has Rose to comfort him. She is so understanding and cares for him so much. You did a wonderful job of capturing the dynamic between Nine and Rose. The care for each other so deeply. Kudos to the TARDIS for helping Rose find the Doctor.
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love it! You really captured the relationship between Rose and The Doctor! (Also Castle rocks!)
ilovedrwho chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
*sobs in corner of my room.* dang feels. I REALLY WANT TO HUG NINE RIGHT NOW! *hugs nine.*
Nine: wtfuzzy?
Me: omg where the gallifrey did you come from?
Nine: no clue... but keep hugging me i need it.
Me: ok *continues to hug*
;)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awww :)

So sweet x
Tool Shed Inc chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh my goodness... yep, that's definitely going in my favorites list. Fantastic job with this one, amazing work! Superb :) I can't think of hardly anything else but praise for you. Your writing style definitely captured their personalities and mannerisms pefectly, the dialogue flowed smoothly and the details were accurate. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this wonderful work!
SunOnARainyDay chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Aw, so sad/sweet/perfect all at the same time. This really makes me miss Nine... And Rose... Sigh. Love your Doctor Who fics!
MishaRoseTennant chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Loved this! seriously, I think I may be addicted to your Doctor Who stories...oh well. Suppose I'll just have to keep reading them ;) brilliant job, I think your Doctor is spot on too!
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like your story. It 's very sad, but sweet at the same time :)
The Epic Writers of Fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is a T in your eyes? I think it's more a K. it was sweet and heartbraking. Favorites list ahead!
therewillbebluebirds chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I am not very good at writing reviews but I wanted to let you know that I liked the story. :) I liked the characterisation of both Rose and the Doctor and how they were talking to each other, and you have a very pleasent way of writing and just finding the right words. The metaphor in the beginning, about the red light and the blood, was great and you built the contrast between the horrors of the war and the calmness and silence in the Tardis very well. Well done! :)
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awesome! You should make more! (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge)