Reviews for The Wrong People
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
"It's alright," the Brit answered, shaking the hand. "They just messed with the wrong peopleā€¦" his face suddenly changed into a wince. "Damn it!"

"What's wrong?" Ethan asked with concern.

"I didn't get to say that line to them! When will I have another opportunity like that?"

OMG! OMG OMG OMG
Best line EVER.
This is SO the Benji character from the movies.
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
The wrong people indeed:-)
SGreenD chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Heheheheh, Benji and Ethan kick ASS! :D Ye-heah, that was awesome! And I bet Benji will get plenty of opportunities to say that line of his. He COULD have said it instead of talking about lizard experiments, though... I mean, we've seen in The Amazing Spiderman where that can end! It's not advisable.
Loved it! Great work :)
PeggsterLover chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
OMG! You used the colossal fossil line! You have no idea how much I'm grinning righ now xD this was awesome!
RuinNine chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Haaaaahahaha! That was aaaawesome! Yes, I'm yelling, sorry about that... Anyway, excellent job there, lady! :D My favourite: "Benji seemed to be holding himself slightly steadier, Ethan noticed with a hint of jealousy." Priceless!
Ha ha! *waves hand in the air* I know someone who worked on that particle! I should send him the link, if that's okay with you. ;]
Thank you very much for this little gem!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hahahahah! This was so funny! Great story :)